Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope...bit by bit my headcannon is coming true. Wasn't your ass saying Orochi was dead lmao.

-----------------------------------------------

The dumb Z-tards saying Sanji vs Orochi are dumb as fuck. Zoro is the only one in the SH's with set-up with him:yearight:
Zoro is fighting kaido. Why you think sanji been missing for so many chapters?
Its because his opponent was "dead"
But now orochi is back. Next chapter we get sanji vs either orochi or jack.
:kobeha::arnoling:

He meant as a trick... Like the trick cant work again... in fact i know you are wrong because Law did this already... When they fouhht on the bridge, Law teleported doffy the first time to save sanji and the rest and during their fight, He teleported Doffy again

C’mon, he was talking about the entire trick of pretending to be fighting with luffy or whatever

like why the hell would he have this one random limit all of a sudden?
It’s not all of a sudden. He couldn’t teleport Fujitora away when he got ambushed. Laws powers have always had limits. We just don’t quite know what they are

Okay so anyone can make the poll on how the yonkos and SN will be split up?

a) Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido and Kid/Killer/Law vs BigMom
b) Luffy/Kid vs Kaido and Zoro/Killer/Law vs BigMom
c) Zoro/Kid vs Kaido and Luffy/Killer/Law vs BigMom
d) Zoro/Kid/Killer vs Kaido and Luffy/Law vs BigMom
e) Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido and Kid/Killer vs Bigmom and Law assists both
f) Luffy/Kid/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Killer vs BigMom
g) Luffy/Zoro vs BigMom and Kid/Killer/Law vs Kaido
h) Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom
i) Zoro/Law/Killer vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

did I forget any combination?

and make sure someone do the poll...
@LuthonTheDragDown
@Gol D. Roger

Good, Oden was a fake Oden, Oden should jever mess with important dead characters (see what Naruto did) and Orochi, like expected, is still around (no way that with an orochi/hydra df he wpuld have died cause his head was sliced, hydras thrive woth heads sliced). Yet it is more difficult to explain Kanjuro, was the one who was beaten by the scabbards a picture as well? Now I'm waiting for Orochi to show his df power at full and who he will act against (scababards like Kanjuro, revenge on Kaido or somebody under him?)

Status
Not open for further replies.