Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RayanOO @Chrono @MonsterKaido @Doggo

what do u all think... i don't i don't think Orochi woukd just square up for a fight when his greatest ally turned his back against him.
Orchi will go after Kaido. Then Zoro will see him and enact his venegance. Zoro won't want Orochi to interrupt the Kaido fight....so he'll fight Hybrid Orochi. He might fight Orochi and Fukurokujo who have joined and become the Genbu...

Orchi will go after Kaido. Then Zoro will see him and enact his venegance. Zoro won't want Orochi to interrupt the Kaido fight....so he'll fight Hybrid Orochi. He might fight Orochi and Fukurokujo who have joined and become the Genbu...
Orochi will go after kaido
:risicheck:
You know whos between them
:virusprot:
A certain cook
:shame:
Orochi vs sanji incoming
:risitavirus::saden::ihaha::cantseeme:

great now I can’t do that again.”
He meant as a trick... Like the trick cant work again... in fact i know you are wrong because Law did this already... When they fouhht on the bridge, Law teleported doffy the first time to save sanji and the rest and during their fight, He teleported Doffy again

C’mon, he was talking about the entire trick of pretending to be fighting with luffy or whatever

like why the hell would he have this one random limit all of a sudden?

Also a big fat L to those who were saying the chapter title are strawhats in reverse or whatever and it's gonna be a chapter focus on each until we get Zoro
Unless if we think that way :
- Luffy's chapter was the one to start the main fight of this raid : WG vs Yonko ;
- Then we got chapter titles with strawhat names in reverse order of their disappearance in Sabaody ;
- Zoro's chapter will be the one to end this raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.