Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nope...bit by bit my headcannon is coming true. Wasn't your ass saying Orochi was dead lmao.

-----------------------------------------------

The dumb Z-tards saying Sanji vs Orochi are dumb as fuck. Zoro is the only one in the SH's with set-up with him:yearight:
Yeah because I saw him being beheaded. Shinobu said that dude is irrelevant. He alive only for Scrubbards.

You can make up ur headcanon how much u want. Fact is Zoro is busy fighting a Yonko with Luffy while ur character is left hanging to support vets and it pains u candy ass.

Wonder if he knows Orochi was betrayed by Kaido what he will do once he finds out beast pirates are their enemies now
He was also betrayed by orochi. Kanjuro planned his whole life expecting to die alongside the scabbards with them never finding out and orochi made him reveal himself and take Momonosuke at the last second, denying him the ending to his story. The whole deal might as well be over now.

ZOROOOOO ZKK HYPE INCOMING!!!! :finally:. Anyway, is it just me or does hybrid Kaido's face look a but like Orochi?

Who is Yebi??
Mistranslation : i will translate it for you
"I will provide the meaning from the korean scans because its unclear, Jack has made an appearance and was willing to clash with the scabbards but inurashi stopped him or clashed with him."

No br๐Ÿ…พ๏ธ Iโ€™ve been here for several months and dealt with Zoro v Orochi before Kaido v Zoro.

Itโ€™s only right that i return the favor to you guys. Otherwise it would be impolite and disingenuous of me.

SANJI V OROCHHI DIAMBLE JIAUBE :finally:
Orochi samaa the shogun vs Sanjina the Mr Purince
Just Say what you think will happen. Be a decent person :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.