Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
So on the roof we're jumping right back to when Kaido transformed into Hybrid ? :kizabat:
Luffy might have already recovered:
Law: We must remove one of them.
It's not clear currently.

I am eager to see more of the Yonkos smashing the Supernovas.
I hope that we won't see too much plot armor to protect the Supernovas from having their asses royally kicked, at least for this fight because they should have no chance at all of winning this.
You're just overrating the Yonkou.

The SN canโ€™t fight 2 full power Yonko something will happen and BM will left
Law suggested they split up the Yonkou.
Law: We must remove one of them.
It's likely that the Supernova split up into two teams.
  • One team will fight Kaido
  • Another will fight Mama
  • Law will send one of the Yonkou and the team fighting them away to another battlefield.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
You the corny stuff with hiyori and the samurai
Like the Oden drawing wasnโ€™t stupid enough...I could see Hiyori smacking him down if sheโ€™s present, but otherwise, this could also have been done in a more sensible way by a more competent writer :hapnoel:
Orochi returning is the most frustrating thing Oda couldโ€™ve done

Least he can do is be useful and fight judges son. This is just my coping mechanism
Listen...Iโ€™m fine with this. The legbois spent the first two years of this arc squawking about how heโ€™d be Zoroโ€™s final opponent, but since heโ€™s currently occupied with two Yonko, give the piddly little fucker to someone who deserves him :sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.