Status
Not open for further replies.
-Kaido is the 1V1 KING he must have BEATEN ODEN fair and square => NOPE

-Kaido will lose 1V9 against entire Worstgen => NOPE

-Kaido killed Orochi what G => NOPE

-Kaido will kill/take the scabbards out for GOOD => NOPE

-Kaido can't be DAMAGED without advanced RYUOU => NOPE

-Kaido will OFFPANEL the WG with his HYBRID FORM => NOPE

Yonko wankers getting Ls left and right man ...
Moreover, it seems like he will fall to half the Rooftop team

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
stop with the headcanon seth. Even then most than probably orochi plot involves the scabbards, that doesnt mean he Just get back to get killed and dont make any main thing in the Raid.

Its Just time that Will Tell.
Kaido "killed" Orochi.

Shinobu informs the readers that he wasn't the main goal in the first place. The one who needs to be taken down is Kaido.

They failed and Oda decides hmm so I couldn't write them to beat Kaido so I will bring back Orochi so they can have their winning moment.

This is a bad writing decision after what he established with Shinobu. If he didn't make her say that. The situation would be hella different because everyone would know that Scabbards will fight Orochi if anything.

Still no actual reason why Orochi should be alive, either make an actual case or just shut your stupid ass up for once, I promise that nobody here is eager for your input on OP or anything else.
How thats.not a reason you mad stupid person? How can you say its irrelevant without knowing the plot you pathetic brainless???

And sonhou think someone cares what YOU say? Bunch of crap l.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yea, I don't consider Bege, Hawkins and the girl to be strong.
New Gen is all the new pirates that crossed the Red line few years back.
No one aside roof Novas can take out commanders in 1 vs 1.

Let alone Sanji who has weak AP and CoA atm. Questionable durability too.

The best way to do this would be Drake and Sanji vs Queen.

Jack has Scabbards and King vs Marco continues.

Kaido "killed" Orochi.

Shinobu informs the readers that he wasn't the main goal in the first place. The one who needs to be taken down is Kaido.

They failed and Oda decides hmm so I couldn't write them to beat Kaido so I will bring back Orochi so they can have their winning moment.

This is a bad writing decision after what he established with Shinobu. If he didn't make her say that. The situation would be hella different because everyone would know that Scabbards will fight Orochi if anything.
No seth, kaido being the main threat doesnt mean orochi is shit, orochi can play a Lot of other bigger roles in the Raid.

And whennit happens i Will shit on everyone that thinks hes come back for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.