Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile, you are playing Oda fans advocate?

This is really bad.

After all Shinobu said, Oda just revives him so Scrubbards can have their shining moment because they failed on Kaido.
Op
Youโ€™re just throwing out personal insults, not providing any reason why Orochi should come back. You know why youโ€™re doing that, jackass? Because you have no real argument to make for the most pointless character in the arc, and youโ€™re just a fucking cunt with zero substance or cognitive abilities, so again, miss me from here on out unless you feel like getting publicly embarrassed a little, then Iโ€™m happy to indulge ๐Ÿ˜Š
You the judging orochi being alive isnfor NOTHING without knowing the plot he Will play. Not me.

The TOTALLY stupid One is you.

The 9 shadows prophecy have nothing to do with Kaido actually
The prophecy is talking about 9 people who'll come back to avenge
It's all about the 9 red scabbards, it's later emphasized by Kaido when they brought him down
Some traveled through time, some other were hidden, preparing for a revenge
They gathered strong allies to bring down Orochi/Kaido

Nothing to do with Luffy or anybody else.

I think in the end Drake, Smoker and Koby will be Admirals even though Koby seems far weaker but itโ€™s his dream
๐Ÿ’ฏ
Drake will be very important next arc. Iโ€™m hoping Coby joins up and we get a Strawhat/Law/Sword alliance :finally:
Drake is just building rapport. He already got clearance from Luffy, and acknowledgement from Zoro waka-sama.

X Drake Greatness incoming, imagine an Allosaurus on our side :steef:

-Kaido is the 1V1 KING he must have BEATEN ODEN fair and square => NOPE

-Kaido will lose 1V9 against entire Worstgen => NOPE

-Kaido killed Orochi what G => NOPE

-Kaido will kill/take the scabbards out for GOOD => NOPE

-Kaido can't be DAMAGED without advanced RYUOU => NOPE

-Kaido will OFFPANEL the WG with his HYBRID FORM => NOPE

Yonko wankers getting Ls left and right man ...

I donโ€™t mind X Drake and Hawkins there. But it takes away specialty from the Roof Top Boiz
There is no specialty from the Rooftop boys. They are simple the Worstgen members who are a part of the Alliance. Drake is a an undercover marine, his aim right now is to outlast everyone while drawing not too much attention to himself. The other WG are allies of the Yonko

Meanwhile, you are playing Oda fans advocate?

This is really bad.

After all Shinobu said, Oda just revives him so Scrubbards can have their shining moment because they failed on Kaido.
stop with the headcanon seth. Even then most than probably orochi plot involves the scabbards, that doesnt mean he Just get back to get killed and dont make any main thing in the Raid.

Its Just time that Will Tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.