Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi is an alright villain. But let’s not act like he thought up everything and is a tactical mastermind.

He was given everything from the devil fruit to the Kaido alliance thru the hag and the barrier man. He is no Doflamingo that earned his shit step by step or no Crocodile that built the Baroque Works and rose to Schichibukai status. Kaido is the real danger here
I agree with you, kaido is the MAIN threat, but that dosent mean orochi is nothing to be feared.

Was with him being alive and the whole plot to take wano as shogun that makes wano neding saving now.

The guy who intentionally ran Wano into the ground for his own personal gain over a 40 year period is also its savior...I know you aren’t actually reading One Piece because of the incredibly dopey shit you post, but now I’m wondering if you can read at all :gokulaugh:
Hahahahah Dude look your arguments. How can you even have a brain???

Make a thread and ask ANYONE If orochi wasnt relevante for the plot of wano. You beyond dumb

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I agree with you, kaido is the MAIN threat, but that dosent mean orochi is nothing to be feared.

Was with him being alive and the whole plot to take wano as shogun that makes wano neding saving now.
The story tells us Orochi was nothing to be feared and that the true puppet master is Kaido. That’s all I’m tryna say. Whether or not Orochi is alive/dead his only power comes from Kaido. He was able to make Cipher Pol listen to him because of Kaido.

Otherwise the Marines would’ve long ago come to take over Wano. Because there were no Scabbards, Strong Daimyos, nor Oden to protect Wano.

Orochis existence is to be grateful to Kaido. Now that he’s alive, what power does he hold. What can he do? Answer me this

Status
Not open for further replies.