Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The story tells us Orochi was nothing to be feared and that the true puppet master is Kaido. That’s all I’m tryna say. Whether or not Orochi is alive/dead his only power comes from Kaido. He was able to make Cipher Pol listen to him because of Kaido.

Otherwise the Marines would’ve long ago come to take over Wano. Because there were no Scabbards, Strong Daimyos, nor Oden to protect Wano.

Orochis existence is to be grateful to Kaido. Now that he’s alive, what power does he hold. What can he do? Answer me this
Don’t bother, he can’t make a cohesive argument or even a grammatically correct sentence to save his visibly unfulfilling life. Oda literally had Shinobu tell us that Orochi was never the true mastermind and that his death solved nothing, but the big boy brain over here wants to believe he knows everything. It’s not our duty to replace the love his mother never gave him, so don’t waste your time engaging with the fucker, I’ve already given him too much of mine.

The story tells us Orochi was nothing to be feared and that the true puppet master is Kaido. That’s all I’m tryna say. Whether or not Orochi is alive/dead his only power comes from Kaido. He was able to make Cipher Pol listen to him because of Kaido.

Otherwise the Marines would’ve long ago come to take over Wano. Because there were no Scabbards, Strong Daimyos, nor Oden to protect Wano.

Orochis existence is to be grateful to Kaido. Now that he’s alive, what power does he hold. What can he do? Answer me this
Orochi is weak, like spandan , but he have Power, and he is the reason of the problems in wano and he was the one that bring kaido to wano to back him.

Only that proves he IS the reason of many shits, orochi now doesnt have kaido back anymore, he have Fukurokujo , kanjuro, and can make a plan tô make lots of things happen, If you really thiknhe come back for nothing you about to be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.