Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t bother, he can’t make a cohesive argument or even a grammatically correct sentence to save his visibly unfulfilling life. Oda literally had Shinobu tell us that Orochi was never the true mastermind and that his death solved nothing, but the big boy brain over here wants to believe he knows everything. It’s not our duty to replace the love his mother never gave him, so don’t waste your time engaging with the fucker, I’ve already given him too much of mine.
I was referring to that Shinobu scene as well. Why do mfers want ugly Orochi to stay relevant? :seriously:

Don’t bother, he can’t make a cohesive argument or even a grammatically correct sentence to save his visibly unfulfilling life. Oda literally had Shinobu tell us that Orochi was never the true mastermind and that his death solved nothing, but the big boy brain over here wants to believe he knows everything. It’s not our duty to replace the love his mother never gave him, so don’t waste your time engaging with the fucker, I’ve already given him too much of mine.
Hahaha How pathetic byou are, say on my face you virgin, i say and Will say again, when orochi do the main shits, i Will make your already miserable life even wors.t

Orochi is weak, like spandan , but he have Power, and he is the reason of the problems in wano and he was the one that bring kaido to wano to back him.

Only that proves he IS the reason of many shits, orochi now doesnt have kaido back anymore, he have Fukurokujo , kanjuro, and can make a plan tô make lots of things happen, If you really thiknhe come back for nothing you about to be wrong
Kaido doesn’t have his back anymore?? On sight the calamities will kill Orochi. Scabbards want Orochi dead. Hyogoro wants him dead. Alliance wants him dead. Cipher Pol doesn’t care. Early in the Wano arc, King said we are dealing directly with Cipher Pol/The World Government now. The We is not inclusive of the figurehead Orochi.

Kaido doesn’t have his back anymore?? On sight the calamities will kill Orochi. Scabbards want Orochi dead. Hyogoro wants him dead. Alliance wants him dead. Cipher Pol doesn’t care. Early in the Wano arc, King said we are dealing directly with Cipher Pol/The World Government now. The We is not inclusive of the figurehead Orochi.
Yeah, lots of people want him dead and yet he Will make main shit happens. How Crazy is that?

With the scabbards going to Momo......

It'll be an entire party of everyone King wants to capture and kill:

Yamato
Momo
Scabbards

King expressed desire in all of these people.... Even though it's retarded for Sanji to somehow appear so damn late. I think Oda is saving him to appear when King is about to attack Momo and the Scabbards.

We're getting another Hunter scene lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.