Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orochi would have better chances against the Allaince if the Beast Pirates lose. Which is true sif they're werent carried by plot a lot. Kaido is his biggest threat now. Not the allaince. He needs to find a way to get rid of Kaido.
Wow. You are banking HARD on some ridiculous mastermind plan

You realize you are saying Orochi is gonna have a plan that lets him beat BOTH the alliance and the beast pirates...

You know what, I’m on board. I want to see Oda somehow give this weak ass guy some 5D chess move that lets him even come close to pulling this off

The red scabbard will finaly get their revenge against orochi who stole everything from oden. Hiyori will probably give the final blow (maybe she can actualy fight ?) . Denjiro who was the lapdog of orochi for years will probably get his revenge aswell. I can see momonosuke doing something against him aswell as he'll finaly show that he's the true shogun of wano. :kata:

Next time we see Sanji it’ll be a grand entrance Enies lobby style
Yh logically by now Sanji should've atleast gotten to either Momo or the Scabbards. But he's getting stalled by plot. So yh it will defintely be a grand entrance saving the team from a Calamity. Only Calamity interested in them is King:yearight:

Wow. You are banking HARD on some ridiculous mastermind plan

You realize you are saying Orochi is gonna have a plan that lets him beat BOTH the alliance and the beast pirates...

You know what, I’m on board. I want to see Oda somehow give this weak ass guy some 5D chess move that lets him even come close to pulling this off
It'd be retarded for him to chase Momo or the Scabbards around at this point. He'd gain nothing by killing them if his biggest threat....KAIDO... Is still around

Status
Not open for further replies.