Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your understimating how strong Orochi's DF is. He tanked a Zeus tempo from Nami and was unscathed. He's pretty much immortal because his heads regenerate. Also the Yamato no Orochi has elemental abilities in the myths. Orochi goes from a fodder to a High Tier with his fruit....

But oh well, you'll see.
High tier? You mean like commander level? With no training? His fruit just makes him commander level even though he has spent his whole life as a lazy fool who can’t even swing a sword properly

Since when is this how One piece works? People just become commander level with no training. And he’s not immortal. You know as well as I do that there’s a reason Kaido DID NOT use Thunder Bagua on his ass. Oda wanted Orochi not to die

High tier? You mean like commander level? With no training? His fruit just makes him commander level even though he has spent his whole life as a lazy fool who can’t even swing a sword properly

Since when is this how One piece works? People just become commander level with no training. And he’s not immortal. You know as well as I do that there’s a reason Kaido DID NOT use Thunder Bagua on his ass. Oda wanted Orochi not to die
His heads have different personalities. It's like different people living with him...

Dude just got beheaded...and survived. Wtf is a Thunder Bague gon do to him...

His heads have different personalities. It's like different people living with him...

Dude just got beheaded...and survived. Wtf is a Thunder Bague gon do to him...
That different personalities shit is head canon... We shall see from this chapter if Orochi acts ANY differently now.

And also, Who cares if he had multiple personalities. He doesn’t train. His body weak. Get it? There is no such thing as being strong without training in One piece. And Orochi is surprisingly one of the very few characters we know as for sure doesn’t train

Also, are you asking whether for example a hydra, (as in the many headed serpent) getting for example Cut in in the Abdomen instead of the head will survive? Are you saying The Yamata no Orochi can regenerate every body part and not just it’s head? Which Myth did you read that from?

I think there's a good chance that Sanji will go to the top and fight alongside Luffy and Zoro.

for now, I give 50% to Sanji vs Queen, 30% to King vs
Sanji and 20% for Sanji with SN.

Status
Not open for further replies.