Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So we have chapter titled after Ashura Douji and Hyogoro.

These two have also gotten chapter titles:

Shutenmaru - 921

Hyogoro of the flower - 934

So who’s left: the members of the alliance left who got named chapters

Introducing Kawamatsu the Kappa - 948

Gyukimaru of Bandit Bridge - 937
Shutenmaru IS ashura doji. Dude legit got 2 chapters with his "names".
Alright then.

Maybe the whole Ally/SH chapter thing isn't wrong. If this chapter is Ashura's chapter.....

That means Sanji's chapter could be 1009.:memehm:

So next chapter, Yamato and Kin meet each other.....and with Momo there. King spots them all and attacks them, and then Sanji saves them.
it’s in saboady order so sanjis is obviously not next chapter man

Asura douji slice jack like butter in kuri region back then, and jack is commanders not tobi roppo ffs
And then fought equally with someone who is equal to base jack
A lot of people seem to block their memory after Ashura's first attack for some reason
Jack mid to high diffs the strongest scabbards ( Dukes, Ashura, Denjiro )

Apoo is a snitch and bitch, it’s his character. Apoo fears Kaido more and doesn’t think that he would loose, so he thinks that he’s on the winning side. Maybe later he wants to switch when it doesn’t look good for the Beast pirates but the alliance would never accept him. Until then he’s K.Oed/dead or he will run away like a bitch
Without a doubt. His only chance of survival is to win queens favor again
That's true, I thought (before having the spoilers) that this chapter Oda would've made Apoo betray the Beast Pirates by hitting Queen, seen the events on the Live Floor, and try to join Drake. But even there, Drake specified twice how he always hated Apoo so is easier to see him rejected rather than accepted.

O

oo good pick.. yea i was about to mention that it may work only on targets and it will be intriguing if apoo has has other tools in his arsenals like law has his blade.. apoo can literally damage kaido from inside
Well Apoo's attacks have all the requirements to damage inside, seen the effects on Luffy

So we have chapter titled after Ashura Douji and Hyogoro.

These two have also gotten chapter titles:

Shutenmaru - 921

Hyogoro of the flower - 934

So who’s left: the members of the alliance left who got named chapters

Introducing Kawamatsu the Kappa - 948

Gyukimaru of Bandit Bridge - 937
Don't forget the Otoko and Kumorasaki chapters. :lusalty:

When Sanjis fight started in enies lobby there was only 17 chapters left before the end of the arc and a majority of the strawhats had finished their fights by then, with Zoro and luffys being the last. So it could be awhile.
sanji kicked jabra's ass in a single chapter ig?.. enies lobby reflects some aspects of Wano.. it has many other plots to it and were being progressed simultaneously so it took time

i mean thats like every other arc in onepiece.

I was one of them :cantseeme:
I mean he wasn't in Zoan mode so it seems impossible to me that he could regenerating heads like a Hydra ...
hes a mythical zoan. all myth zoans have other powers. marco can use his regen flames in human mode. catarina devon can use her copy ability in human mode. why wouldnt orochi be able to regrow heads or w/e? kaido hasnt done it yet but his elemental powers and flames can probably be done human form too. if sengokus fruit also gives him a big brain hes probably still using it in human form

That's true, I thought (before having the spoilers) that this chapter Apoo would've made Apoo betray the Beast Pirates by hitting Queen, seen the events on the Live Floor, and try to join Drake. But even there, Drake specified twice how he always hated Apoo so is easier to see him rejected rather than accepted.

Well Apoo's attacks have all the requirements to damage inside, seen the effects on Luffy
yea they were brutal.. he did something katakuri couldn't do LMAOO ig internal damage is way more effective than outer body damage.. coz luffy's body is rubber but external defense only with armament .. but no internal protection to it.. hence he he was knocked out by Apoo... through excruciating pain.

I forgot about Komurasaki but... I don’t think Otoko will be notable unless we get a chapter on actual wano
Maybe she came with hiyori, you never know with Oda :kayneshrug: We already have 2 kids on the side of the alliance in onigashima, Momo and Tama. What would a third change at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.