One Punch Man Chapter 140/142 - Rejuvenated Offence

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Doesn’t need no training. If he’s anything like Garou, he’s already had an ample zenkai boost enough for the likes of a Fuher Ugly to get molly whopped :wellwell:
I feel like some shade is being thrown this way now lmao. If Fuhrer Ugly wasn't ugly lmfao Amai would have bodied him there. :sanmoji:

H

Haoshoku

I feel like some shade is being thrown this way now lmao. If Fuhrer Ugly wasn't ugly lmfao Amai would have bodied him there. :sanmoji:
If you feel its a slight on Amai its more than warranted, he got utterly bodied :doffytroll:

Though they did feel the need to team up on him, so you can take that as a positive I guess :kizabat:
Amai is a beast just wait
Another Amai fan huh, man this place is buzzing with Amai fans. Is there anyone else that dislikes Amai? :giogio:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
H

Haoshoku

Amai hype. And he's gonna come back from that. Insane.

Br0 what lmao? The only Amai fans I know are me, @Van and @RayanOO. Recently @HexBozoline jumped on the train too. Oh and iirc @Jorden625 too.
Idk I feel like I’ve come across more than that though that might just be it lol, tho tbh I wasn’t expecting more than one or two fans so 5 is breaking the limit
:kappa:

Amai Mask is awesome. In 99% of situations, he's a complete badass (he only really gets messed up by Fuhrer Ugly).

This chapter is insane by the way. The first half is a little eh, like obviously we need this stuff to show us where everyone currently is and their reactions to the current situations. Once the Cadres started popping up, my hype went through the fucking roof. Fuhrer Ugly is horrifying, I would not want to fight him at all. Amai Mask coming back from that beatdown is gonna be sick. Homeless Emperor also seems disgustingly broken. Black Sperm pointed it out, he can shoot out these huge attacks and basically lose nothing. I'm assuming somebody swooped in to Child Emperor out of there.

Now that we're hopefully done with the Psykos/Orochi stuff, we can get to the Cadre fights. I feel like the Garou stuff is still a while away though.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

I'm a Amai Mask hater but goddamn, almost feels bad for him.
And if I remember correctly......

Wasn't Garou the one that smash Amai's face in?

And Suiko, Fubuki and Tatsumaki in this chapter.

#CadresGang

can we guess the matchups now ?
Garou vs Blast
Light Man VS Dragon Fists 2
Ugly VS shiny and gay
Black Sperm VS Flash and swordsmaster
Hippo VS Fat one and Tank
every hero except Blast gets beaten and then saitama intervenes and Garou noticing Saitama stops fighting blast and runs away :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

wait, there is water monster too.... thats the only monster saitama cant beat I guess

Last edited:
Finally caught up. The shitshow that was Driveknight vs Psyckos is finally over. Atleast Genos was there to make the ending good.

Anyways poor Amai. How they gon do my boi like that.....:josad:

Cadres are fucking amazing villains. Hopeless Emperor is the Goat:steef: