Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Sasaki is that character whose power level actively increases even against stronger opponents. Aka he's a nightmare to deal with. Finish him off quickly or die.

We still need to see how Jack fares outside of the Victorian stage to ensure his overall power, but, yes, I wouldn't bet on him if he were to fight Sasaki.
Yeah sasaki mind really scary if the enemy take time to take him down, it will be their nightmare. Btw dunno how far he can be later.

Dunno why but i think loki will fight rasputin.
Immo loki god of deceive vs the man with mysterious death kinda good.
Maybe the fight will filled with deceived by deceived :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Jack n sasaki kinda genius in their own way.
But if they fight i will choose sasaki, because he is loser n never see other under him. Not like hercules that see other person weaker than him especially human.
Sasaki will take the fight seriously n learn how to defeat jack in his own mind, like sherlock holmes when fighting.
Rasputin vs loki sounds hype ngl

Rasputin vs loki sounds hype ngl
Yeah i think loki will face rasputin.
Dont know why but in my mind rasputin just kinda tricky person, kinda same with loki the god of trick.
The battle will great, but im waiting odin vs leonidas too.:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

buddha is definitely winning
More likely he will win. But the god side kinda cheating in my opinion, maybe buddha will strugle a little.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Qin Shi Huang next ROR GOAT. Stamp it. Said it since January 3rd. I just wanted it public.

I was the OG Buddha stan, when some thought he ain't the GOAT (looking at you @Marimo_420 and @Oblivion). Now you all on the hype train.

Get Qin Shi stock before it skyrockets.

I have a feeling this dude is gonna be great. Prolly gonna stan him.