Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to disagree here

this is just your bias on who's ambition you prefer the most.

law has a clear cut goal ahead of himself so does zoro, the way they progress towards that goal is drastically different, one relies on his pride as a swordsman and comradery and progresses through his endeavors to become the best out there.

Another is just inquisitive about his destiny and his will, this sole reason made law trust luffy hence why he has been pushing to fulfill his ambitions of finding out what his destiny and initial really means.

Both are fascinating, but zoro gets highlighted a lot for his ambitions thats also because he is a main side protagonist on the crew.

But that doesn't make law a shallow character either, but that also proves that zoro doesn't need a background story to make him a profound character, he is forging his own legacy as an unrivaled swordsman.

I agree that background does give that depth and an incentive to the character.. but thats who law is a bird uncertain of its density.

Both are goats
Sorry, but compare Law and Zoro's flashback to me, it's really a different world. zoro's dream is to be the strongest, you know who has a similar background? Bullet who also wants to be the strongest. and just because of that, Bullet is the least interesting of the movie villains written by Oda. Law's ambition is much more relevant because he wants to know the mysteries of this world what the D means It's so intriguing than I just wanna be the strongest swordsman even all the crew members have a better background than him. It's really shameful

I wouldn't call a guy who spent his childhood running away from his family, and ended up in a place filled with barbaric cooks, to be smarter and more educated than a guy who spent his childhood training hard in his dojo.
He spent his childhood receiving the training and education to become basically an Army General for the Germa Kingdom. We see him attending classes, taking tests, reading various educational books and so on.

We also see him reading books in his spare time as well that are not only related to cooking, such as the Devil Fruits encyclopedia, or stories from around the world such as the adventures of Noland. Sanji quite enjoyed reading, and Oda highlited that aspect with him dropping bits of knowledge through the story about Devil Fruits, Noland, and even Wano from way back in Punk Hazard when he was the only Strawhat to recognize Kinemon's country of origin when they first met him, because of said knowledge he had acquired through reading various books.

Sorry, but compare Law and Zoro's flashback to me, it's really a different world. zoro's dream is to be the strongest, you know who has a similar background? Bullet who also wants to be the strongest. and just because of that, Bullet is the least interesting of the movie villains written by Oda. Law's ambition is much more relevant because he wants to know the mysteries of this world what the D means It's so intriguing than I just wanna be the strongest swordsman even all the crew members have a better background than him. It's really shameful
So he shares a dream with Robin
:milaugh:
While Zoro shares the ambition of the greats? To be the strongest?
Logic level:
Not found.

So he shares a dream with Robin
While Zoro shares the ambition of the greats? To be the strongest?
Logic level:
Not found.
The Dreams of Robin and Law are more interesting you thought what, Zoro will not always be able to remain number 1, one day a person will come to take his place and take his title. His dream won't last forever compared to the rest of the crew

Status
Not open for further replies.