Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to draw your attention to one more topic:

Supernova want to split up the Yonko

Let's assume right away that the whole split process will be quick and easy (no one seems to believe that), let's assume also that Law will be able to teleport one of them to another location - and this is where it gets interesting:

- I assume that the 2nd group has to go to a completely different place

- Law's teleportation capabilities are limited, we could see it in the chapter where Kaido first time appears in the form of a dragon (Law chases Luffy with rocks)

- If they want to separate them in another way, how?

- And the most interesting thing - what if, by separating them, they bring danger to others (e.g. I think that the appearance of BM on the grand floor could cause even more damage than fighting her on the roof with Kaido),

:choppawhat::bamathink::finally:
I said before, there are other wildcards to this, Yamato/Scabbards. Yamato has yet to have character interaction with her father, while everyone assumes she fights a calamity but wasting an opportunity to fight her father.

Same for Scabbards they got healed for a reason, originally the raid was supposed to have Luffy catch up with the scabbards to fight Kaido, now they are recovered and will probably meet with Yamato (oDeN) and go to rooftop.

They don't need to sepparate Kaido and BM, just have some Novas focus on Kaido, some on BM instead of just Kaido, then throw into the mix Yamato/Scabbards.

Raizo vs Fuku
Kin - Kanjuro
Inu (and Neko?) - Jack

Kiku and Izo join the battle against Ulti and P1
Denjiro will help Franky
Neko will join the battle against Queen and King
Ashura is dead
I don't think the Scabbards will help fight against the Tobi Roppo as I feel like Oda wants the SHs to be the ones to defeat them, and it would be very disappointing if the SHs ended up getting help.

Dodging a Jelly bean is a good feat. But the problem is Sanji can’t apply this anywhere else that we’ve seen.

His CoO in general is so poor, how was he completely oblivious to this

I think this is the same situation oda use like when Luffy doesn't use Future observation in his first fight vs Kaido or Zoro use observation on Killer presence when he is dodging gyuki attack (Zoro observation pretty good cuz he sense pica first at dressrosa than luffy). This is just Plot device for me.

You implied it since you said it was impressive "till" Luffy dodged him all the fight.
Don't play dumb.
what I implied was
sanji's feat was regarded less impressive since luffy did that multiple times
that was the context of the conversation with dark witch so um .....
stop jumping to conclusions and next time ask to clarify.

if not dont quote me on your dumb conclusion on what my opinion was meant to be.

Dodging a Jelly bean is a good feat. But the problem is Sanji can’t apply this anywhere else that we’ve seen.

His CoO in general is so poor, how was he completely oblivious to this

Sanji's coo is overrated. Nothing impressive from dodging jelly bean. He couldn't even dodge fodder wci gun shot n couldn't even sense Black Tooth's bloodlust :lusalty:

Oda seems unsure what to do with Sanji in Onigashima.
I think he knows what to do with him- fight Queen- but is struggling to find a way to keep him busy before it’s time for it happen.

A bit like Zoro’s plot on the live floor just sort of dragging on because Oda didn’t want him on the roof until chapter 1000. And he basically just offpanelled Kid and Law for ten chapters at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.