Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how it keeps getting trashier and trashier. I legit feel compelled to give a definitive answer to that thread of yours of how I rate this arc.

But I'm gonna resist a little bit more and wait for it to end.
You’re going to change your mind by the end of the arc when all the β€œWs” drop one by one. Post arcs are usually jam packed with resolutions.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Beating Kaido/fighting him, Toki's prophecy was about 9 shadows, doesn't mean they beat Kaido. Fuck the prophecy, Yamato is going to face her father at some point.
Toki's prophecy was not about fighting Kaido, it was referring to the 9 Scabbards. Oden is the only one who made a prophecy about defeating Kaido, and the referent was the 5 Supernova.

Yamato doesn't have to fight Kaido to confront him either. She could confront him after he has been defeated, or she might have a purely verbal confrontation with him before he's defeated.

The above notwithstanding, it's still possible Yamato makes it to the Rooftop (the last door was shown to be unused for a reason).

this manga is literally bullshit.
Pedro died Death cause: explosion
Doji will die Death cause: explosion
Yamato was hit by 5 fucking cannon balls still nothing happened.
I mean Oda really doesnt know how to kill characters.
Wb and ace was epic but after that all of deaths are literally bullshit.

If Ashura is not dead then we totally expect not the right thing for Wano.

What people expected for Wano war:

How Oda see wano war:

Fake deaths, fake tension, plotarmors over plotarmors, children like Tama humiliating Kaido troup, calamity looking more like foddermity and several other weak points.

I still have hope as I said, Ashura dead right now would be kinda a great build up, the men get his shine with saving his friends and dying in the war. Also this kinda would give me the hope that Kaido troup finaly attacking back, as @Buusatan94 said Oda did make Marineford happen, the war arc was very good in my opinion(many brutal deaths) so I hope he kinda go in same route this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.