Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously need a conclusion on how effective all out Luffy will be against Kaido and what's really up with advCoA lvl2.
That looks so messed up right now.
If he's now going at it without adv Haki it would be pretty dumb.
And if he's not doing anything with internal destruction haki against Kaido, he basically just received a big PU for that 1000 and 1001 chapter scenes and now instantly needs a new and even bigger PU, just to tag along.

Really wanna know what's exactly up with all that.

And for the rest: Looks like a solid chapter. Feels like all the different dots slowly get connected.

It's sad but Orochi and Kanjuro are the more interesting villain duo of Wano so far. :lusalty:
Yeah I've lost all motivation for ZKK now that Kaido's a useless training doll with absolutely no personality whatsoever that lets his defeated enemies recover instead of finishing them off.

I'd rather have Zoro vs Queen or King than this shit.

that makes the theory of the 9 og strawhats false
out of all the people possibly added to the roof its yamato
i told you the 9 shadows woven in 20 yrs of history were the scabbards just as orochi thought.....

try drawing a connection with that line and kidd law killer and you begin to see why it isnt them.
Tokis prophecy was referring to the nine shadows who would take down Kaido. Nine shadows connected through Kaidos reign purposefully describe Law pirates, Kid Pirates, and Straw Hat Pirates since Kaidos what brought them together

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Imagine dedicating more pages for a fodder, but all that people talk about is the very few pages with characters that actually matter.

Nicely done forcing us to give two shits about some overwanked ass plotline and characters, shitty author.
:wellwell:

I always had this wild scenario in my head (way before rooftop at all) of Luffy being in front of Big mum, trying to fight her, but being still overwhelmed. But then the rest of the BM Pirates appear, Big Mum laughing, wanting to finish Luffy, but gets blocked by Katakuri. Everyone there is shocked, the strawhats, Luffy, Big Mum, Big Mum Pirates... but then Katakuri is confronting her.

He is stating he takes over the Big Mum Pirates and he wont allow her to hurt any more of his siblings. While Linlin firstly gets mad, starts the to laugh and ask who is following him anyway. He couldnt even beat Strawhat and now he tries to claim her title? Who does he think he is. He cant take BM down!

Then, while all hestitating and are shocked about Katakuris behavior. Brulee starts coming from the backside and stand directly behind Katakuri. She claims he is right and he will stick to her brother, whatever comes. He was always the better leader. She claims that the island and the crew were in way better state without her and all what brings her up and makes her important is her power. But a new generation is coming up, and the old power wont matter anymore.

Followed by this words, Oven is coming over too. And after him one after another coming to Katakuris side. Till the end Persospero is refusing, calling them, broken heartly obviously, traitor and they shall say sorry. Big Mum was always their connection and she is their mother. Katakuri looks that in direction of Perospero and whispers: "Sorry... for doing this to you Pero...". Perospero is shocked and overwhelmed. And then big mum is attacking Katakuri, while he was focused on Peros. But her attack gets blocked by Pero and Luffy.
this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.