Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I’ve waited for Sanji’s fight for far too long, I’ve decided to stop waiting. Fuck it. :sanmoji:

I swear, to be a Sanji fan, you have to be as patient as a monk.
That's the difference between a loyal fan, and someone who jumps in a bandwagon like 90% of GS Warrios "fans".

We endure the ups and downs.
Even when there are a lot of down.
And boy, oh boy, there are a lot of them.
But we endure, for we are forged in hardship.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
oden's prophecy never specified a number
just said main figures will find their way into the nw in 20 yrs.
Kaido's prophecy seems to have referred to those 5 in particular:

We see the exact same words repeated, and those 7 toy boxes when he made the first prophecy have the exact same position as the Rooftop combatants when the prophecy is repeated.

The 5 Supernova were the subjects of Oden's prophecy.

Oda can subvert the prophecy and have Yamato play a pivotal role in Kaido's defeat regardless, but Yamato wasn't included in Oden's prophecy. Not unless Oda chose to be deliberately deceptive.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That's the difference between a loyal fan, and someone who jumps in a bandwagon like 90% of GS Warrios "fans".

We endure the ups and downs.
Even when there are a lot of down.
And boy, oh boy, there are a lot of them.
But we endure, for we are forged in hardship.
Do you? how many times has chrono dropped op now tks to sanji? And why do so many sanji fans hide behind avatars of other characters?

Not sure how you came to that conclusion lol.

Sanji and Yamato can very well meet next chapter and if she realizes the scabbards are in danger, she may head into that direction.

Yamato vs Jack isn't at all off the table yet, especially if the scabbards are too weak from.their Kaido fight
It has nothing to do with Yamato's strength, even then in the past her base form fought on par with Ace. It's the simple fact that Kaido is her father and it would be a waste of time to pit her against a calamity when there's Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.