Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valid point.
Semantics is, indeed, important.

So let me be more clear.

Oden can only make predictions based on what he knows, but his capacity of seeing future developments is limited.

Shyarly literally can see things into the future. But not how they happened.

Oden can "see" the way.

Shyarly can "see" the destination.

So his predictions of the SN's beating Kaido is correct, but they doing it alone or with help is not out of the question.
agreed.

H

humanbeing

the three mu
I'd prefer a 1on1 Calamity fight for Sanji than him joining a team effort against Kaido the punching bag. :optimistic:
well that would be nice but still sperating the two yonkos might happen that way . they need man power on the roof top BM and Kaido are still total fine .

Oh, yeah I just used your logic against it was pretty simple, mihawk can gauge people strength
He gauge shanks, zoro, despite not knowing their abilities he knew they were weaker than him
Just like how Fujitora gauge Luffy strength
What guage..........lol..........mihawk said he doesn't want to challenge someone who has only one arm......and said that which is visible to eye lol.........yamato didn't ask luffy to break her handcuffs as she didn't know that luffy had level 3 coa........besides when yamto's coo > fuji's lol

the three mu

well that would be nice but still sperating the two yonkos might happen that way . they need man power on the roof top BM and Kaido are still total fine .
Bil Mom is getting Plot-wised away from the rooftop by Oda in the next few chapters. There's no beating Big Mom and Kaido at the same time. Kaido alone would potentially need 9 people to defeat him alone. Eventhough they're appear as clowns for now, the Yonkos are still very strong and difficult to defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.