Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji haters cry everytime Sanji vs King is brought up. Imagine the tears when it actually happens:doffytroll:
You cry every time Zoro breaths.

You are no different than people who don't see King vs Sanji happening.

We are not crying. We are just trying to help you understand that WCI 2.0 is coming for Sanji.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
The year were currently in is exactly 20 years after Oden died (this is the first year kinemon and Momo have returned). Which is when he said this.

Law and Kid entered the new world 18 years after this was stated. So either Oda forgot about the timeskip (which is very possible) or these supernovas are just red herrings.
yes but it was 20 years ahead of oden when he said that

Base Yamato = Ace, Hybrid Yamato > Ace.

So she isn't strong enough to fight Kaido but is strong enough to beat Jack and still fight Kaido then. At least you see that happen, fine by me.
Literally did not say that at all lol.

Nobody is "strong" enough to beat Kaido, hence the teamup fights against him and BM. If she ends up low diffing Jack because he's weakened but puts up a decent fight, is that enough to hype her for you if she goes to help fight Kaido?

All I'm saying is that we can't discount their encounter because:

1. She's heading towards the mansion

2. Has an extremely high chance of meeting Sanji, which will ensure a "pretty girl" gag and also let her know that the scabbards are being attacked by Jack

3. Needs to climb the mansion anyway to fight Kaido.

So let's wait before we jump to massive conclusions about what we think is happening here.

im not a yonko fan go check, 984 and go cope

no she doesn't I dont remember yamato saying hey you your g3 is comparable to ace
I remember her saying Your strength is comparable to ace, you can gauge opponents strength
Lol, no attacks would destroy an admiral they are superior to the yonkos :gonope:I'll ignore all your comments about the admirals I dont like talking to delusional yonko fans like you
So yamato magically knows luffy can use g4 + adv coa.........she didn't even knew if luffy had the ability to free her lol debunking your logic..............yeah you know its true lol.........

H

humanbeing

I think Inu vs Jack is set.
Raizo vs Fukurokuju. is set as well.

Hawkins , Apoo , King , Queen , Perospero , Kanjuru ,an Orochi those are opponents who we dont have their final opponents yet.
we still have 7 scabbards , Sanji , Yamato , Shinobu , Maroc , X-Drake .
I think it is Obvious after this chapter Yamato wants to go the Rooftop and i think three others as well go to the Rooftop as well.
Marco , Sanji and X-Drake are candidates for that.
so we could have 9 shadows against the 2 yonkou again.

Yamato was always going to join the fight against Kaido.

Only question was if someone like Jack was going to get in the way first, which might still happen
Thank you. I'm not sure why people find this so hard to understand. Clearly they (Yamato and Kaido) will meet and probably fight, because they haven't interacted yet, but that doesn't mean there won't won't obstacles or side plot beforehand

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
No it wasnโ€™t, oden said that the same year he died. Exactly twenty years before the current year. And 18 years before the other supernova entered the new world
obviously it was he was not talking about 20 years ahead of a few years of where he was WTF? He was talking about the present then

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
no reason to disagree here
thats the definition of the word.lol
Valid point.
Semantics is, indeed, important.

So let me be more clear.

Oden can only make predictions based on what he knows, but his capacity of seeing future developments is limited.

Shyarly literally can see things into the future. But not how they happened.

Oden can "see" the way.

Shyarly can "see" the destination.

So his predictions of the SN's beating Kaido is correct, but they doing it alone or with help is not out of the question.

I think Inu vs Jack is set.
Raizo vs Fukurokuju. is set as well.

Hawkins , Apoo , King , Queen , Perospero , Kanjuru ,an Orochi those are opponents who we dont have their final opponents yet.
we still have 7 scabbards , Sanji , Yamato , Shinobu , Maroc , X-Drake .
I think it is Obvious after this chapter Yamato wants to go the Rooftop and i think three others as well go to the Rooftop as well.
Marco , Sanji and X-Drake are candidates for that.
so we could have 9 shadows against the 2 yonkou again.
I'd prefer a 1on1 Calamity fight for Sanji than him joining a team effort against Kaido the punching bag. :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.