• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Fun observation.

Oden didnt say any "prophecy".
What he did was make a "bet" that, because of what he learned during his journey with Roger, that in 20 years, there would be a massive war.
Since they expected that during this war, someone would appear that would surpass Roger, he made the bet that these people would be the ones to stand a chance at beating Kaido, especially because they are supposed to fight him, because Road Poneglyph reasons.
It's not a prophecy. It's a bet.

:P

Like when Jonny and the other dude said that "if those guys cant beat Arlong, East Blue is done for".

level 6 prisoners never got stronger, they just got devil fruits which made them increase in strength
Yamato didn't need her df is true, but its not like she increased in strength unless you want it to fit your headcannon and logic nothing wrong with that
Yamato was chained when she was very young......she was 8 years old when oden died......lets say she was cuffed at the age of ten so............yamato age 10 = current yamato lol

level 6 prisoners never got stronger, they just got devil fruits which made them increase in strength
Yamato didn't need her df is true, but its not like she increased in strength unless you want it to fit your headcannon and logic nothing wrong with that
Base Yamato = Ace, Hybrid Yamato > Ace.

I'm not sure why being her father means they HAVE to fight lol. I also didn't deny they won't fight. In fact, I expect them to because they have yet to interact at all this arc and we barely know their backstory.

That also doesn't prevent her from fighting Jack either.
So she isn't strong enough to fight Kaido but is strong enough to beat Jack and still fight Kaido then. At least you see that happen, fine by me.

Kaido's prophecy seems to have referred to those 5 in particular:

We see the exact same words repeated, and those 7 toy boxes when he made the first prophecy have the exact same position as the Rooftop combatants when the prophecy is repeated.

The 5 Supernova were the subjects of Oden's prophecy.

Oda can subvert the prophecy and have Yamato play a pivotal role in Kaido's defeat regardless, but Yamato wasn't included in Oden's prophecy. Not unless Oda chose to be deliberately deceptive.
indeed phrasing and imagery seemed to imply that
yamato simply expressed the desire to join them
we have to wait and see.

Fun observation.

Oden didnt say any "prophecy".
What he did was make a "bet" that, because of what he learned during his journey with Roger, that in 20 years, there would be a massive war.
Since they expected that during this war, someone would appear that would surpass Roger, he made the bet that these people would be the ones to stand a chance at beating Kaido, especially because they are supposed to fight him, because Road Poneglyph reasons.
It's not a prophecy. It's a bet.

:P
Its amazing how people read this story and come with stupid headcannons
:moonwalk:

Yamato was chained when she was very young......she was 8 years old when oden died......lets say she was cuffed at the age of ten so............yamato age 10 = current yamato lol
Yamato would naturally get stronger through growing up from that 10 yo girl, a 2/3 difference wont make a difference especially her already being in her 20's

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
β€œIn other words, in another 20 years the primary figures of this war will muscle there way into the new world.”

I don’t see the words β€œin about 20 years.” Just β€œin another 20 years.”
''over 20 years ahead of us'' 22 years is over 20 years so all SNs qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.