Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
evading his attacks by out running them such as mochi leg gatling thing thats the point , and that panel is luffy trying to blitz kata.. but fails due to FS.. coz luffy cannot see katakuri coming due to his inferiority in CoO..in perception.. and anticipation
and with sanji it was the priest's initial attack which he would dodge, and the attack katakuri executed coz the initial attack was foreseen to be dodged by sanji

again he could see that attack coming in twice unlike sanji who was focusing on pudding and yet dodged an attack katakuri thought will do the job since the priest's Bullet will be dodged by sanji.. so saniji basically countered a contingency move from katakuri and luffy doesn't even use observation to dodge that attack he just stretches his head away in the nick of time.. that just shows his agility

There have have been many instances where luffy couldn't perceive the attack coming from his blind spot.
What basic CoO grants you is common perception, but what good is that common perception against someone like katakuri who has FS ..
which sanji countered using his own perception

so sanji's perception >> luffy's perception?

here is luffy getting pummeled from his blind spot
there are others too if u want me to present

That whole page and panels are just one Thrust mochi attack from different perspectives btw and the only way luffy was able to dodge it was not by perception but his agility and maneuverability his Df provides, he blitzed to catch kata off guard by evading the attack kata was about to execute. but kata foresaw where he will land.. and shot thrust mochi there but kata could do nothing regarding luffy dodging it with his DF in the nick of time which was highly unpredictable. again friend its not about it being a jelly bean lol, that jelly bean attack was a contingency move to kills sanji off since he foresaw sanji dodging the priests shot but kata couldn't predict that sanji would dodge his jelly bean too just like luffy dodged the Thrust mochi in the Nick of time but with his DF instead of perceiving it... thats also why oda didn't draw it like the way sanji dodged it like an after image.. coz luffy wasn't relying of CoO primarily there.

Yea true I'm delusional... but luffy himself said that he still has more to learn about CoO.. well there is that
but think about it CoO has many aspects to it.. the CoO ussop blooms in dressrosa... perception and basically prediction of moves

we know that prediction/anticipation can be taking to another level which is what kata and luffy use
but that doesn't mean just coz u have the other level if prediction CoO you have mastered .. your perception abd your vision .. you have just mastered a part of CoO that relates with anticipation..

but lets for the sake of the argument assume that its all the same thing.. there are no aspects it but its just CoO generally.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if u do believe that zoro knew ACoA (breath if all things by your definition i reckon) . without even realizing the base armament... then you're contradicting yourself rn by saying that luffy knew the basics hence he was able to take his observation to another level... don't get me wrong I'm nit trying to piss you off or anything but think about it.
too damn long
will read later
"if u do believe that zoro knew ACoA (breath if all things by your definition i reckon)"
I dont
so throw the rest of that in the garbage.

That's insane. The point of the 2nd amendment is to fight tyranny. Gun grabs are power grabs. Do you think cops never kill innocent people? The military never kill innocent people? This is just them wanting a monopoly on violence. It's going to be turned on us.
Confused by what you mean here.

- The police shouldn't have military grade weapons either. That was Bill Clinton's fault when he decided the War on Drugs would also become a democratic platform (its a big reason he got elected)

- Same way regular people shouldn't either for risk of terrorizing others.

This is specifically assault rifles my guy. These weapons didn't exist when the second amendment was created. We base our 250 year old laws which involved pitchforks and muskets and equate them to handguns, shotguns, assault rifles and bombs now.

The problem is the same people that say we need to "protect our gun rights" or "blame the people not the guns" are the same that deny proper funding to education and mental health.

It's a whole webbed system of bullshit, and thinking it's some democratic conspiracy to take away your rights is part of the problem.

Lot what Cap.
Gear 3rd Luffy knocks out Monster Point Chopper who in himself is stronger than Robin, Brook, Usopp, Nami by a wide margin.

The only difficult fights would be Franky and Jinbei.
Elephant Gun uses Haki

Hakiless Gear 2 can't even Take out losers like Vander or Gladius, for fucks sake Robin destroyed Monet's Ice with ease while Hakiless Gear 2 couldn't

Brook slashed a Dragon with Harder skin than the Dragon that Hakiless Gear 2 were useless against

no, not watching people because you don't wanna give them views because you disagree with their policis or are afraid of what they have to say is an echo chamber.
Tim is probably one best source of news nowadays,because it's definitely not CNN
God. No, please stop. My choice to not watch a YouTube video from an influencer is not a fucking echo chamber. Get the fuck out of here with that shit

Confused by what you mean here.

- The police shouldn't have military grade weapons either. That was Bill Clinton's fault when he decided the War on Drugs would also become a democratic platform (its a big reason he got elected)

- Same way regular people shouldn't either for risk of terrorizing others.

This is specifically assault rifles my guy. These weapons didn't exist when the second amendment was created. We base our 250 year old laws which involved pitchforks and muskets and equate them to handguns, shotguns, assault rifles and bombs now.

The problem is the same people that say we need to "protect our gun rights" or "blame the people not the guns" are the same that deny proper funding to education and mental health.

It's a whole webbed system of bullshit, and thinking it's some democratic conspiracy to take away your rights is part of the problem.
This will bring even more chaos to America right now
Cannot wait for news when someone dies because didnt want to hand over the guns
:crybeard:

Status
Not open for further replies.