Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro are you slow? Chopper ate a human fruit. He not like everybody else. Base Kaku,Base Jabra, base Lucci is not stronger.
im just saying hybrid isnt the strongest form for everyone. its the middle form
Post automatically merged:

Only true for chopper who is an exception from the beginning..........do you think base lucci > hybrid lucci?
do you and the other guy forget manga is right to left

it becomes more effective closer to the end of the fight

elephant gun start of the fight

towards the end

either katakuri's elephant gun > block mochi
which may imply he was a bit dumb here
or its just how oda writes luffy at the start.
Yeah I see where you are coming from. I had similiar thoughts. Perhaps he does it this way, so that Luffy doesn't seem too powerful within those Xon1 Scenarios and later within a 1on1 he's suddenly buffed or something.

Or perhaps there are something like 2 stages to his advCoA:
Not much haki used (no visual differentiation from base moves) and much haki used (overflows his fists) similiar to Red Roc.
Hmm.. Really eager to see that. I find that haki stuff very interesting.

Without having the chapter can’t say for certain, but the spoiler says removing. Turning it into a 5 vs 1, not a 3 vs 1 and 2 vs 1 (which wouldn’t accomplish anything)

Big Mom’s getting punted from the fight basically.
That's what I thought too, Law DF turns really useful for this.
But even if Law shambles her at the entrance of Onigashima (or any point on the island) that would just delay her return, I don't see a possible way to actually remove her tbh

Yeah I see where you are coming from. I had similiar thoughts. Perhaps he does it this way, so that Luffy doesn't seem too powerful within those Xon1 Scenarios and later within a 1on1 he's suddenly buffed or something.

Or perhaps there are something like 2 stages to his advCoA:
Not much haki used (no visual differentiation from base moves) and much haki used (overflows his fists) similiar to Red Roc.
Hmm.. Really eager to see that. I find that haki stuff very interesting.
rayleigh talked about haki getting stronger during extreme battle like 500 chapters ago. thats how people get stronger in one piece, they level up during the fights

Status
Not open for further replies.