Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are actually taking the clown of the forum with his koby shit seriously?
Who takes you serious, zorotard?
no one takes clowns seriously, but sometimes it can be fun poking fun at the kids
Im a clown because zoro fan feeling hurt that Koby will fight luffy on equal terms and not be an underling like Zoro
welp atleast you're not a zorotard

Maybe you should flip that W into an L

Luffy/koby say they will meet again in the newworld, koby says he will get even stronger and catch Luffy, there going to fight but to be expected from a zorotard clown
Koby tells luffy he will become an admiral of the navy, luffy accepts the fight
there going to fight, PK Luffy vs Admiral Koby
I know its hard to cope because your underling will never be close to luffy like koby is
@T.D.A you want cope too, I would be mad too if Oda said someone else in the new generation will be stronger than zoro not named luffy
That one day will be the day which shp brings after wg is defeated. Dude is a navy who is fanboying a pirate and tries to chase footsteps without actually going after them to catch.inner coward who became lil bit stronger and got confidence. At first encounter with someone stronger than him will awake his inner cowardness .

Someone getting trained by garp will be weaker than smoker :seriously:
Zoro can fight MIhawk, Luffy can become PK, But koby cant rival the PK LOL
One piece isnโ€™t about training. Itโ€™s about will.

Cobys limited by his desire to catch up to Luffy. Smoker has a stronger will that not even the marines can hold him back. And not only that he doesnโ€™t want to catch up to Luffy. He wants to defeat him

Cobys limited by his desire to catch up to Luffy. Smoker has a stronger will that not even the marines can hold him back. And not only that he doesnโ€™t want to catch up to Luffy. He wants to defeat him
Ah, now I see thanks
Koby will is very fodder compared to smokers, but he also wants to become an admiral and catch up to luffy would will play into that?

No he didnt. He had to match it from then on because he couldn't dodge it.
He didn't evade it when he got his ass dragged into the mirror world did he.
He ain't dodging a tornado bigger than dragon kaido for shit.
Nothing implies he couldn't dodge it.....He matched it because he wanted to.

Yh because Luffy was already in his Mochi at that point. It wasn't Luffy's AoE being big. It was that he was already inside the Mochi.

Again if he sees Zoro doing a Tatsumaki...he'll just stay away from him and beat him with his awakening

And yh I'm sorry but I dont see Katakuri dying to a Tatsumaki even if couldn't evade it. He could tank being stabbed in his abdomen. His endurance aint that bad. After taking the hit....he'll stay his distance away and defeat him with awakening.

That one day will be the day which shp brings after wg is defeated
No he will fight luffy, the portrayal makes it clear kinda like saying zoro won't kill kaido
pirate and tries to chase footsteps without actually going after them to catch.
He said he will capture koby they will meet in the NW
inner coward who became lil bit stronger and got confidence. At first encounter with someone stronger than him will awake his inner cowardness .
His inner cowardness might come out when hes vsing hanacock but if it doesn't he will capture her and hanacock is hyped up I dont think no one in the alliance is stronger than her except Marco

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
Nothing implies he couldn't dodge it.....He matched it because he wanted to.

Yh because Luffy was already in his Mochi at that point. It wasn't Luffy's AoE being big. It was that he was already inside the Mochi.

Again if he sees Zoro doing a Tatsumaki...he'll just stay away from him and beat him with his awakening

And yh I'm sorry but I dont see Katakuri dying to a Tatsumaki even if couldn't evade it. He could tank being stabbed in his abdomen. His endurance aint that bad. After taking the hit....he'll stay his distance away and defeat him with awakening.
Lmfao he lost to luffy in 13 hits. Half of which were base. A luffy that couldn't tickle kaidos balls. Zoro did a huge slash on kaido with a tornado that covered dragon form kaido and had him spitting blood for multiple panels. He ain't taking shit.

Lmfao he lost to luffy in 13 hits. Half of which were base. A luffy that couldn't tickle kaidos balls. Zoro did a huge slash on kaido with a tornado that covered dragon form kaido and had him spitting blood for multiple panels. He ain't taking shit.
13 hits covered in plot armor. Kaido will suffer some of that plot armor too

Yh he lost to it because he fucking stabbed himself like a retarded. That's a fucking gigantic nerf.

Like I said.... it's cute if you think Zoro will even get close to Katakuri to engage him with CQC. Katakuri would bombard him with donut punches and Awakening, and disarm tf outta him. Like Zoro fighting a Kaido who doesn't care about him....is giving you guys confidence lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.