Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saving the best for last :cheers:
It's like when he was wrecking Enel's maxim right before he saved Nami/Usopp. He's doing something else until he comes in with the save. That's why Oda off-panelled the direction he's going.

The only thing I think he could be possibly doing is fucking up Bao Haungs "Marys". So maybe removing the papers off the animals and burning them.

i know it will set ppl off just like the tama theory

but if Momo shares a psychic relation with Kaido cause he has his DNA inside him that would be brilliant/amazing imo ...

that would be a cool guess for why Momo could know the state of Luffy (and no it cant be haki , there's literally trained ppl around him with haki and they cant sense it)

unless Momo is the 3rd eye raven and like controlling Zunisha he's controlling some birds in the sky to see the battle lmao

I fucking despise Roof Piece. Wtf even is this shit. Kaido and Meme are just standing there letting Luffy attack and attack. Whilst everyone else has front row seats. Like this shit is so fucking ass. Theres no tension. These Yonko are so retarded. Gives me Katakuri vibes where Kata was helping Luffy defeat him.

Like is this Luffy's plot armour now. That opponents will just wait for him to find a way to beat them. Till then...they're now allowed to touch him or anyone else. Shit writiing.

Everything under the roof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roof Piece

I don't see why Kaido gives special treatment to the SNs in comparison to the Scabbards. We know damn well he could oneshot all of them. But he's just watching them land their puny hits.

I fucking despise Roof Piece. Wtf even is this shit. Kaido and Meme are just standing there letting Luffy attack and attack. Whilst everyone else has front row seats. Like this shit is so fucking ass. Theres no tension. These Yonko are so retarded. Gives me Katakuri vibes where Kata was helping Luffy defeat him.

Like is this Luffy's plot armour now. That opponents will just wait for him to find a way to beat them. Till then...they're now allowed to touch him or anyone else. Shit writiing.

Everything under the roof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roof Piece
I find it weird too. Wasn’t Big Mom eager to get revenge on Luffy and that he’s here, she’s just watching like what?

So it seems like we getting
Injured Jack vs Injured Neko.

Luffy still calling Kaido a "human" after seeing what he is kinda surprising. The fact that Luffy is attacking Kaido might mean his 10 min haki time limit is up. Kaido show some form respect to Luffy is kinda awesome,

Was Momonouske able to tell Luffy's condition because of some Observation haki (Maybe even future fight?)

Can't wait to see what hybrid Kaido looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.