Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves :specialmeh:
Here we go with the Sanji fans acting like they are victims...

What's up with a chunk of Zoros fanbase calling Sanji fans names every time they talk about Sanji's fanbase on this forum ?

The opposite doesn't really happen, we just call you lot Zoro fans.

Seems to me like one side is more pressed than the other with the manner they conduct themselves :specialmeh:
They do...

Because Sanji fans have said nothing bad ever about anything Zoro does.... Anything at all LOL

The proof is literally in the pudding i.e this thread. Zoro vs Orochi has been pushed for the sake of forcing their own narrative

They do...

Because Sanji fans have said nothing bad ever about anything Zoro does.... Anything at all LOL

The proof is literally in the pudding i.e this thread. Zoro vs Orochi has been pushed for the sake of forcing their own narrative
That's not what i'm saying.

The point is that at a base level, there's a chunk of Zoro's fanbase who can't even bring up Sanji's fanbase without calling them names without fail. That's odd to say the least, isn't it ?

That paints such a bad picture of them and yet they continue doing it. I can't really wrap my mind around how one would feel good about themselves doing that :specialmeh:

Not if Law can teleport her away from Onigashima without her homies. Without Zeus she wouldn't have a homie to came back fast. And even if Prometheus help her, it would take very much time to get again back to Onigashima since Prometheus is slow.

Also Law speaking about to remove one of them from the battle with meaning they probably try soon that we see how BM get remove from the battle.

If they would splitt up they would make it clear, Probably we need to wait for the wholw conservation to make a finally opinion about it.

In both ways removing BM via room or fighting her via splitting up, both ways are still open up.
Law is pirate King level, he can pretty much teleport anyone into the sea.

That's not what i'm saying.

The point is that at a base level, there's a chunk of Zoro's fanbase who can't even bring up Sanji's fanbase without calling them names without fail. That's odd to say the least, isn't it ?

That paints such a bad picture of them and yet they continue doing it. I can't really wrap my mind around how one would feel good about themselves doing that :specialmeh:
That is literally what Sanji fanbase does too. Why do you guys act like victims every week. This is a literally a two sided affair

Nah, they clearly say that one of the Yonko needs to be taken away from the battle.

That means that this battle must go on without one of the Yonko involved for them to stand a chance.

So their plan will be to get rid of Big Mom somehow, so that they can all focus on Kaido.
And do what? Teleport her to Whole Cake Island?
Big Mom ain't going nowhere? She has Zeus and no one can stop her from reaching the rooftop again. Who is going to fight her?
The group will split. Wait for it.

The way Inu and Jack were written this chapter... It seems to me Sanji will not take part in that fight

Narratively and thematically, he just doesn't fit there not to mention he was pondering on protecting the scabbards not just one... Seems clear to me he's on his way to mono

And do what? Teleport her to Whole Cake Island?
Big Mom ain't going nowhere? She has Zeus and no one can stop her from reaching the rooftop again. Who is going to fight her?
The group will split. Wait for it.
The best guess for me is that Law teleports Kidd, Killer, BM to another area and they fight BM and Luffy, Zoro take on Kaido and Yamato joins in later on, based off this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.