Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato on the roof soon, Luffy + Yamato vs Kaido 🔥
Post automatically merged:

Finally I think it is against Kaido that Luffy will divide the sky in two, these last arcs Luffy's hakis are just waking up

Tbh Luffy has no développement

Starting to like Kidd Law Law more than him
heheh..whatever strategy they will chalk up won't work or will work only to some extent...Luffy may not be thinking right now/mindlessly attacked which always happens at the beginning of the fight (hate it though) but it will come down to the point where Luffy strategy works the most.....

Did you miss the part where the slash took the horn off it was hardly small scale.
It clear from big Mom's warning what happend.
u clearly dont know the difference between focused attack and small scale attack. scaled attacks generally affect the whole area and focused attack tend to put all the attacks power to one focal point. that attack missing means zoro was not stable(he was in air so its understandable) to aim at kaido rather his aim slipped and attack was directed towards the horns of onigashima which took the damage.

heheh..whatever strategy they will chalk up won't work or will work only to some extent...Luffy may not be thinking right now/mindlessly attacked which always happens at the beginning of the fight (hate it though) but it will come down to the point where Luffy strategy works the most.....
Luffy is being too reckless man
Like he knows that he cant do anything but he keeps attacking and attacking
He has to think of something with the others instead of doing that

No. Zoro and Luffy dont need law they will be helped by yamato if kaido comes running at them they will just fight him. They will have to attack him to stop him. Law will help kidd and killer because they need more help than luffy and zoro.
no they don’t lmao law never even had to use his powers for killer or kidd. I understand if you want zoro and luffy vs kaido but it’s not happening. Also law isn’t rooming Kidd because firstly that’s a pain in the ass for Oda to draw secondly kidd has already shown he doesn’t need laws powers when it’s comes to deflecting blocking and dodging attacks.

Like I’m getting annoyed here because we just went 3 chapters with law using his power on zoro and luffy multiple times.

literlaly it’s set up for law to keep using his powers of them. if Kaido runs up to zoro law rooms him it’s that simple I don’t even understand how you can believe that they don’t need law when law had to save luffy already and law had to use his power on zoro so he could get off an attack.

This is just getting annoying. The fact you say kidd and killer needs laws powers even more when he hasn’t even used his power on Kidd and killer is mind boggling not only that but the fact that zoro has already had to carry luffy and run away just proves my point.

As soon as luffys draw back kicks in zoro is finished. There is no running away. Just stop already it’s obvious law zoro and luffy vs kaido and that’s if they split they need laws powers otherwise they will get finished early

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This looks bad on luffy either way.
Either he's attacking in base with no haki which is retarded as he's wasting energy on attacks he know don't work. Or his hakis back and he's still not doing anything.

as if jozu got food from navy to get stronger by learning new haki and to attack the navy again
He'd still be disabled lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah......aokiji/akainu has that advantage but in one on one it doesn't matter..........
I mean if Aokiji froze Kaido's arm, he would take it off you know

cripple jozu... more like catching him off guard and the only think Aokiji was freeze his arm.. Jozu did relatively more damage to him.. and ace.. plot ; ;.
Mortally wound WB but still didn't manage to kill him

Jimbe and luffy weren't even fighting back.
Jozu lost his entire arm and was knocked out for the remaining of the war wtf are 6ou on with that "more damage done".

Jinbe fought back, he tried to punch Akainu but Akainu isn't Big Meme

no they don’t lmao law never even had to use his powers for killer or kidd. I understand if you want zoro and luffy vs kaido but it’s not happening. Also law isn’t rooming Kidd because firstly that’s a pain in the ass for Oda to draw secondly kidd has already shown he doesn’t need laws powers when it’s comes to deflecting blocking and dodging attacks.

Like I’m getting annoyed here because we just went 3 chapters with law using his power on zoro and luffy multiple times.

literlaly it’s set up for law to keep using his powers of them. if Kaido runs up to zoro law rooms him it’s that simple I don’t even understand how you can believe that they don’t need law when law had to save luffy already and law had to use his power on zoro so he could get off an attack.

This is just getting annoying. The fact you say kidd and killer needs laws powers even more when he hasn’t even used his power on Kidd and killer is mind boggling not only that but the fact that zoro has already had to carry luffy and run away just proves my point.

As soon as luffys draw back kicks in zoro is finished. There is no running away. Just stop already it’s obvious law zoro and luffy vs kaido and that’s if they split they need laws powers otherwise they will get finished early
He didnt have to because Zoro and Luffy were the ones stopping and attacking kaido. If Zoro and Luffy werent there kaidos attention will be directed on them. But since the beginning kaido only focused on luffy and Zoro. Kidd and killer cant do any thing on their own.
Law will help kidd and killer because if they go alone against a yonko without Zoro and luffy's protection they lose horribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.