Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 144 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Btw yuta special grade curse gone already?
We don't know.

The thing with the current Rika.

1. Gege decided to change the story from the volume 0 a little and it's really her.

2. Yuta couldn't get past Rika's departure and ahe cursed another curse/someone and named her Rika.

3. She revived Rika. Dude straight up revived Yuuji so it's nog impossible.

We don't know.

The thing with the current Rika.

1. Gege decided to change the story from the volume 0 a little and it's really her.

2. Yuta couldn't get past Rika's departure and ahe cursed another curse/someone and named her Rika.

3. She revived Rika. Dude straight up revived Yuuji so it's nog impossible.
But back then the one who hold yuji is rika right?
If its other person i think its appearance will different
Btw yuta reverse curse kinda scary in my opinion.
Its remind me the power of healer hero keyaruga :gokulaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
But back then the one who hold yuji is rika right?
If its other person i think its appearance will different
Btw yuta reverse curse kinda scary in my opinion.
Its remind me the power of healer hero keyaruga :gokulaugh:
Yeah, Yuta is op as hell. I hope he put Sukuna for a good challenge. Yuta is and will be 2end strongest after Gojo for a long time. Yuuji and Megumi are growing but they are still too early.

Yeah, Yuta is op as hell. I hope he put Sukuna for a good challenge. Yuta is and will be 2end strongest after Gojo for a long time. Yuuji and Megumi are growing but they are still too early.
There is 2 best student of gojo that he mentioned back then. Its yuta n who?
Dont really know about yuta power atm after the end of chapter 0. Kinda remind me naruto leaved by kurama, yuta maybe strong but not as strong as before if he not with rika.

Seth

โ€Ž
There is 2 best student of gojo that he mentioned back then. Its yuta n who?
Dont really know about yuta power atm after the end of chapter 0. Kinda remind me naruto leaved by kurama, yuta maybe strong but not as strong as before if he not with rika.
Hakari yeah. Although I think he won't be on Yuta's level. Yuta's hype is going back to volume 0.

Overall. Top sorcerers right nowI think:

1. Gojo.
2. Yuta.
3. Hakari?
4. Yuki.
Post automatically merged:

btw do you have link for that vanica's pic?!
Click on my pic with Right mouse button and select search in google or something like that. Im on the phone.

Seth

โ€Ž
Thsnks for the info mate. :cheers:
I will look for more info about them
Current list of Special Grade Sorcerers:

Gojo, Yuta and Yuki.

I assume Hakari will be the 4th one.

Hakari and his last name has something to do with gambling/scales. This doesn't sound fun to me. It will probably has something to do with restrictions and shit. I will let Gege surprise me but his ability doesn't sound too interesting.

Current list of Special Grade Sorcerers:

Gojo, Yuta and Yuki.

I assume Hakari will be the 4th one.

Hakari and his last name has something to do with gambling/scales. This doesn't sound fun to me. It will probably has something to do with restrictions and shit. I will let Gege surprise me but his ability doesn't sound too interesting.
Yeah just read the wiki about special grade. Maybe spec grade 1 will go up.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah just read the wiki about special grade. Maybe spec grade 1 will go up.
Nahhhh xddd dude Yuta can effortlesly one shot Choso who beat Special Grade 1 Naoya. Don't even try to scale it. Gap between Grade 1 and Special Grade is too wide.

Nahhhh xddd dude Yuta can effortlesly one shot Choso who beat Special Grade 1 Naoya. Don't even try to scale it. Gap between Grade 1 and Special Grade is too wide.
Yeah kinda too early to scale it.
And yuta not yet use all of his power.
Gotta reread yuta biography, i thougt his only power is rika. But without his spec grade curse he kinda strong.

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah kinda too early to scale it.
And yuta not yet use all of his power.
Gotta reread yuta biography, i thougt his only power is rika. But without his spec grade curse he kinda strong.
Loool no my g. Yuta is the one who cursed Rika. Not she cursed him.

Yuta's CT is Copy. He can copy everything and apply his cursed energy ammounts to it. He can do even more powerful cursed speech than Toge despite not inheriting the technique. + my g. U know how CE works.

Yuta can apply Cursed energy on his fist enough to destroy a fucking building in one swing or else xdds.

I highly recommend Volume 0.

4 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.