Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 144 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool no my g. Yuta is the one who cursed Rika. Not she cursed him.

Yuta's CT is Copy. He can copy everything and apply his cursed energy ammounts to it. He can do even more powerful cursed speech than Toge despite not inheriting the technique. + my g. U know how CE works.

Yuta can apply Cursed energy on his fist enough to destroy a fucking building in one swing or else xdds.

I highly recommend Volume 0.

4 chapters.
Yeah at the end of the story it was revealed that yuta the one cursed rika so her soul cannot go to heaven.
Yeah read those already, but at that chapter yuta still use rika as his trumph card.
But now his power kinda wider not only good using sword but he got other technique that just i see now.
But considering by yuji n choso explanation about his aura kinda feel weird for me, he looks far more powerful without his sp cursed rika.
Post automatically merged:

Current list of Special Grade Sorcerers:

Gojo, Yuta and Yuki.

I assume Hakari will be the 4th one.

Hakari and his last name has something to do with gambling/scales. This doesn't sound fun to me. It will probably has something to do with restrictions and shit. I will let Gege surprise me but his ability doesn't sound too interesting.
Yeah but when i look at his shilouette i just imagine he looks like todo :gokulaugh:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
โ€Ž
I really like Maki's new charadesign! Looks like Tengen-sama's about to reveal a lot of things... I don't really like his charadesign.

I hope we'll see Kugisaki next chapter. Gege Akutami really likes scared characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.