Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not debatable at all he used 3 sword style.
He never said 2 swords didn't work and in fishman island when he used the same move the fishmens steel Shields had 1 slice across them not 3.
All 3 swords cutting kaido shows your point is bullshit.
He used three style to create the tornado to counter Kaido's tornado.

The fact there is only one slash makes it debatable, here is the debate and all nonsense aside it is imposible to prove either way:
Your claim: 3 sword base strength + 3 swords worth of ryuo barrier haki to cut Kaido
My claim: 3 sword base strength + 1 swords worth of ryuo barrier haki to cut Kaido

I would lean my way considering Zoro and Kaido are always talking about how Enma is built different and Enma is allowing him to release haki in ways he can't normally.

H

Haoshoku

G4 needs to go. He can't be running out of haki mid fight vs bb or the final war.
Looks like awakening is the next option on the table. I’ve seen people say Gear Stacking but that wouldn’t lessen the effects of G4 at all, it’d actually put a bigger toll on his body. And I don’t think he’d go to some CoC related things, that would more than likely suit Blackbeard and his DF null.

Enma trained his haki, hence Zoro's excitement and saying he would be way stronger when he mastered Enma.
Without Enma he wouldn't have this and would be even less effective than he already is against Kaido.
I don't see my post contradicting, I said nothing big will change, indeed with zoro mastering enma he would had better control of his haki but shusui and enma are in the same rank..
and it seems zoro still hasn't mastering it completely in results his stamina is depleted more quickly..
in short enma is double edge sword, while indeed it could make zoro stronger by mastering it but it will make zoro deplete his stamina much faster...

see my point? But who am I kidding you guys always trying to find a way to downplay zoro out of insecurities and jealousy :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He used three style to create the tornado to counter Kaido's tornado.

The fact there is only one slash makes it debatable, here is the debate and all nonsense aside it is imposible to prove either way:
Your claim: 3 sword base strength + 3 swords worth of ryuo barrier haki to cut Kaido
My claim: 3 sword base strength + 1 swords worth of ryuo barrier haki to cut Kaido

I would lean my way considering Zoro and Kaido are always talking about how Enma is built different and Enma is allowing him to release haki in ways he can't normally.
No It doesn't make it debatable. Like I said zoro used the same move to cut shields in fishman Island
They all had one clean slice just like kaido. Not 3.
Show me where zoro says his other 2 swords didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.