Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't store haki it just makes the person able to use ryou without training.
What nonsense is this?

The sword makes it harder for you to use haki or ryuo. If you can not use it before you're not going to become instantly better at it by just using enma.

That's like believing wearing a weighted vested will instantly make you faster. It won't. The vest can help you become faster by training with it but you won't get an instant speed boost by wearing it.

Zoro has been using haki or ryuo since his battle with Mr. 1. His haki improved a lot during his training with Mihawk. Yet, the first time he used enma he had problems controlling his haki.

Kaido's hybrid form imo is still not imposing enough and still too small for a legit WSC.
I still can see how FB Roger and Primebeard can babyshake that thing.
Now I'm even more sure that he has an awakened monster Form still hidden, a Form in which he will look much more like a dragon, which will also dwarf this one.

And why does his hybrid remind me of Cell's second form? Perhaps because of the the width of his face.. Hmm

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
it doesn't store haki it just makes the person able to use ryou without training.
Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

It's why Topi is the only other King fan I recognize.
Let's just hope that King ends up fighting Zoro

Like this is King Defense Club if Zoro ends up only fighting Kaido

From you to me to Chrono to Calypso

But this is King Defense Club if Zoro fights King

We lost our dear Chrono but gained an army of berserkers worth 1 Temple

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

I can see @HA001 in that second picture!

What nonsense is this?

The sword makes it harder for you to use haki or ryuo. If you can not use it before you're not going to become instantly better at it by just using enma.

That's like believing wearing a weighted vested will instantly make you faster. It won't. The vest can help you become faster by training with it but you won't get an instant speed boost by wearing it.

Zoro has been using haki or ryuo since his battle with Mr. 1. His haki improved a lot during his training with Mihawk. Yet, the first time he used enma he had problems controlling his haki.
the sword draws ryou on it's own and cuts deeper than intended. it's not so hard to understand. and ryou is different from basic hardening. it's simple logic if you pay attention:
โ†’luffy couldn't damage kaido with basic haki
โ†’he tries to recreate an ability he saw Rayleigh use hoping it'll make him damage kaido (an advanced ability makes you produce a punch powerful enough to push enemies away without touching them)
โ†’turned out that ability is called ryou (at least what hyougoro understand from luffy's description)
โ†’luffy trained to master ryou
โ†’enma automatically draws the user's ryou
โ†’red rock attack is imbued with ryou
โ†’enma and red rock can damage kaido

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Zoro going down to fight King is as possible as Chrono's promises about Sanji:milaugh:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.
i agree with everything you said, the fact that a sword carries with it it's master's dreams is undeniable, and the black blades creation is a very complicated matter, i jus't don't understand yet why enma kept holding zoro's ryou he had to order it to give it back. shouldn't all the ryou be consumed in a devastating attack?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Luffy is looking really good he got up really fast luffy is going a rampage :cheers:
Yeah. He looks very good and recharged thanks to rest of the novas on the roof making sure his ass is protected for 10 fucking minutes while he charges back his "Admiral level Haki"

LMFAOOO!!!! To all these Sword Gaggers claiming ZoLo was making both Yonko sweat when they just chilling and laughing while heโ€™s the one actually sweating and breathing heavily about to faint again.......

TRASH!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

BEST PART IS KAIDO STILL HAS YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE ZOLO :josad::gokulaugh::yasu::yasu::yasu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.