ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamatoden is garbage.
Yamato is good.
She was doing so well and all the nonsense keeps creeping back in.
I mean I can make excuse as to why and I'd like to believe they'd make sense.
I believe for now Yamato is acting as Oden until Kaidou's defeat in which that burden can be laid to rest and she can move on with her life.

dude, you don’t need to expect most delusional stuff to be a fan of a character. He can be a fan with looking at him realistically.
Maybe don’t geht insulting or provocating just because someone doesn’t follow your head canon. As fandom you kinda should stick together and should be able to discuss friendly.

But about the chapter:
Oda indirectly keep hyping up CoC user and Kid, gonna eat good tonight.
Indirect hype for kid? Where is the feats bucko ?

You want to say that they got bruised up just from stayin there? Salty rubber boi.

Luffy was protected for 10 minutes so he can recharge haki thats a fact and u mad cause udon training looks like shit rn if luffy runs out of haki every few minutes.

:salt:
I mad? lol Oh Man you caught me right handed. Not.
Off paneling sucks but from the panels shown. Luffy be doing the work while you're boi be cheerleading. I'm not salty cuz I know Luffy ain't done by a long shot. Meanwhile is Zoro ok? him and law want to split them up, To afraid to handle them together? Too much for him? Luffy thought otherwise.

Seth Right Now:

It's you while writing shit like nothing happened/they just stood there.

Truth hurts but it is what it is.

Novas protected Luffy while he was resting.
:luuh:
:feelsokeman:
Tell me, Are they doing anything this chapter besides just standing there and talking? Luffy the only one fighting. Purely just what's shown. Sorry but you Capping hard motherfucka.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I actually commend the 5 SNs for surviving this long but I still believe they need more people to take those two down.
Zoro is huffing after 10 minutes wtf...I know few posters have explained it to me but I still hate the fact that top tiers can fight for days and stuff and yet we have Luffy and Zoro getting gassed after coupla minutes.

I actually commend the 5 SNs for surviving this long but I still believe they need more people to take those two down.
Zoro is huffing after 10 minutes wtf...I know few posters have explained it to me but I still hate the fact that top tiers can fight for days and stuff and yet we have Luffy and Zoro getting gassed after coupla minutes.
and mate that's huffing all after trying to put a dent on kaido and BM which is astonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.