Versus Battle HxH vs AOT vs FMA brotherhood

Which one is the best ?

• Total voters
Haven't seen FMA but for me HxH>almost every other manga. AOT had it's moment but it doesn't come close to HxH interms of world building, Villains, protagonist, story telling, actions and every other aspect.

If i ever decide to watch fma, Im watching the 2003 version as it came first.

I watched the first season of aot so going off of that, Hunterxhunter is far better though the anime is highly overrated like all characters are insanely intelligent like even gon who's portrayed to be the stupid one and nen does not make sense contextually like if nen was this huge thing like it's shown to be later on then how does killua and gon not know it of it.

The best shounen would be owari no seraph as every idea brought up is explained later and it's quite consistent for the most part though it does get a bit stupid later plus my standards for deeming something as good is quite high like you have to have consistent charizarization,a character arc or progression at least if it's a overarching story and viewable

Last edited:
If i ever decide to watch fma, Im watching the 2003 version as it came first.

I watched the first season of aot so going off of that, Hunterxhunter is far better though the anime is highly overrated like all characters are insanely intelligent like even gon who's portrayed to be the stupid one and nen does not make sense contextually like if nen was this huge thing like it's shown to be later on then how does killua and gon not know it of it.

The best shounen would be owari no seraph as every idea brought up is explained later and it's quite consistent for the most part though it does get a bit stupid later plus my standards for deeming something as good is quite high like you have to have consistent charizarization,a character arc or progression at least if it's a overarching story and viewable
Yh even the dumbest HxH characters are geniuses.