Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What's up with this cancellation of the restaurant now? What happens to those that visited it or wanted to visit it?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I think i know what you mean by this btw.
Good.

This annoucement is not the same as the WU, the restaurant could still be in effect for all we know lmao.
Yes I am thinking of it now. If we assume a player is the announcer than in order to cancel it he must have used that ability, at least that makes sense to me. I mean he must have opened the restaurant if he wants to close it. This seems more like a warning imo.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Hmmmm this smells like either a fake framing write up or someone legitimately tampering with the restaurant.

By the way not liking how Light is backtracking so soon when it comes to me when he had shown such abnegation to vote me that fast. But we shall see how he behaves.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
this broadcaster ningen looks like a player talking via the hosts

the restraint event might not even be canceled, but instead its someone posting a writeup via the hosts about how the restaurant is canceled. ik u mothertruckers r gna take this as tmi ... spare me the commentary, i aint answering sht

i wouldn't take everything for granted yet tho

one thing to note for sure tho is the restaurant and braodcaster ningens arent working together

so its safe to assume atleast one of them is town aligned or pro town, while the other cud be town or scum aligned

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
There's also the offchance of some bastard modding, but this game wasn't pinned as bastard as far as I remember unless I'm misremembering, so that'd be less likely in that circumstance. (For now). Albeit these hosting messages look suspicious.

ive seen broadcaster roles both town and mafia but its kinda whatever

assuming the restaurant dude and broadcaster dude arent related(like being the same role) i can see both being anything other than indie

my guess is restaurant is town and broadcaster mafia/town(prob mafia since he can directly affect other abilites apparently)

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
id like to put beta light nat in town pool rn, lets lynch outside of them

fuji seems a bit stiff but lets add em too

nobody else is rly active enough lol

lets start votes on inactive wagons, specially those who try to sneak in the mn post count and dip

look into rej marimo uwu for now

Status
Not open for further replies.