Status
Not open for further replies.
3 votes formerly constitute a wagon. What's up with the tinfoil?
3 out of 24 people mate.
You've noticed wrong, you cannot read me ever, at all. Also refrain from telling me what to do, if I want to piss you off, I will.

Freaking out is a wrong word. And also he has no reason to be concerned, because rest assured we don't defend each other when we are scum :giogio:

Midnight, eeeeh well he's on ignore
Mkay, who do you town lean on rn?

Also, can you tell me what you think of Marimo?

@Juliet @Go D. Usopp ™ @Natalija @Light D Lamperouge ,etc

I want to force T-pein out of hiding if he can speak, can you guys vote him?
I see that he already has around 3 votes and I can vote him up and see if that will get him to come.

Vote Lynch T-Pein

This whole "Juliet came and talked about a previous game" reeks of the same way Usopp was lynched in Marineford. Just focus on this game pls, and don't read with prejudice.

Midnight... He is going to fluff forever. Aye, we won't miss that even if it's a mislynch.

Beta is hardly freaking out as well.
It was surprising when Usopp correctly guessed the scum abilities from the Marineford in OJ and I thought he was scum because of that.

scum aren't just sitting watching the thread ffs. If T-Pein was gonna post he would post regardless of the votes on him so why don't you lot do something useful and put pressure on people that are active so that we can actually start to get somewhere instead of wasting your time on inactives

Actually, Marimo's behavior reminds me of the MF game lmao, when he randomly voted you.
He sounds fine to me in those few posts, but there ain't much to go on
Yeah i corrected myself.

To be honest half the players arent playing atm, its kind of annoying. I was expecting to wake up to a lot more activity but i came back to almost the same amount of pages.

Out of everyone i'd want to Lynch Midnight and maybe Luthon to be honest, if it came down to it.

I had this theory that TAC was the announcer maybe, though i don't know to be fair. The writting style doesn't really fit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.