Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
There are the votes on nat atm.
Sup.
:yearight:

Nice avy Fuji.

And Idk why the rest are voting/bandwagoning . Mine was just to test the waters but Nat ain't reacting.

Makes me feel bad.
Post automatically merged:

thoughts on players for now. nothing set in stone yet, and most ppl r 50-50 or null

1. @Fujishiro - ur not as particularly as aggressive as usual but i'd definitely like to keep u around longer for the activity and progress. not a day 1 lynch imo.

2. @T-Pein™ - post or get vigged

3. @Finalbeta - i town read u for now unless one of the ppl joining the restaurant get poisoned or w.e. i think its 99% ur ability at this point and i doubt a scum would use it right away like that, so good vibes for now.

4. @Sors Bandeam - i rly dont know anything about u. r u a new player or feigning ignorance? ur gna be allowed to coast like this day 1 but day 2 onward will be offered up the gallows if it was up to me.

5. @Sallucion - more posts pls or get vigged

6. @Jew D. Boy - more posts pls or get vigged

8. @Marimo_420 - more posts pls or get vigged. u can keep ur vote on nat tho ;)

9. @Natalija - i dont like anything about u this game other than u have decent post count. change my mind i guess

10. @~UwU~ - give us one reason to keep u alive mr. indie wayne

11. @solis - i've seen couple posts from u and u joined the restraunt easily. ur honestly null to me now but i dont particularly see u trying to solve the game yet. would like to see more

12. @Robin - waiting for ya day 2 onward i guess

13. @LuthonTheDragDown - post or get vigged

14. @Lindltaylor - unexpected inactivity by u. its NAI so i just assume ur pretty busy rn. gna wait for u day 2 onward seems like.

15. @MangoSenpai - i really have no clue what ur doing lol, ur usually alot more fluffy day 1 but u look too dem nervous this day trying a bit hard to keep a good picture. could lynch if we didnt find anything better

16. @Gambit - i cant read u lol, but continue this gameplay on day 2 and u insta become lynch target. u joined the resturant even after it was said its canceled so idk what to think about that. could tinfoil u r maybe aware the announcer was fake but wont hurt my head over it rn.

17. @Light D Lamperouge - getting good contributive positive vibes from ya. definitly town lean for now. seem to wanna move the game forward

18. @Rej - giga chad. waiting for ya to take a stance on day 2, or u will end up hanged

19. @Juliet - would like to see more posts from u. ur vouched by rej but honestly u havn't done much rn but throw shades to others.

20. @RippedCal - nothing but positive vibes from u so far. wants to create interactions and not afraid to take stances. solid town lean for now. if no fruitful results by mid game could be considered power wolf, but for now good stuff.

21. @Emperor Joelinton - i would like to see more from ya other than ur beef or w.e with ripped lol. do u normally just coast it out in day 1 or whats up?

22. @Lord Genome - idek lol. bit spooked about ur indie comment. coasting LG is dangerous LG, so ur only gna be allowed that for day 1 xd

23. @Midnight Delight - ur too cool to be lynched day 1, but prove to us why we shud keep u around later on ^^

24. @Grammaton - u seem to be the kind that likes to observe at start b4 taking a stance on anything. nothing wrong with that, just looking forward to see when u start actually participating. the sooner the better.
Why have you claimed so early?
:nicagesmile:

thoughts on players for now. nothing set in stone yet, and most ppl r 50-50 or null

1. @Fujishiro - ur not as particularly as aggressive as usual but i'd definitely like to keep u around longer for the activity and progress. not a day 1 lynch imo.

2. @T-Pein™ - post or get vigged

3. @Finalbeta - i town read u for now unless one of the ppl joining the restaurant get poisoned or w.e. i think its 99% ur ability at this point and i doubt a scum would use it right away like that, so good vibes for now.

4. @Sors Bandeam - i rly dont know anything about u. r u a new player or feigning ignorance? ur gna be allowed to coast like this day 1 but day 2 onward will be offered up the gallows if it was up to me.

5. @Sallucion - more posts pls or get vigged

6. @Jew D. Boy - more posts pls or get vigged

8. @Marimo_420 - more posts pls or get vigged. u can keep ur vote on nat tho ;)

9. @Natalija - i dont like anything about u this game other than u have decent post count. change my mind i guess

10. @~UwU~ - give us one reason to keep u alive mr. indie wayne

11. @solis - i've seen couple posts from u and u joined the restraunt easily. ur honestly null to me now but i dont particularly see u trying to solve the game yet. would like to see more

12. @Robin - waiting for ya day 2 onward i guess

13. @LuthonTheDragDown - post or get vigged

14. @Lindltaylor - unexpected inactivity by u. its NAI so i just assume ur pretty busy rn. gna wait for u day 2 onward seems like.

15. @MangoSenpai - i really have no clue what ur doing lol, ur usually alot more fluffy day 1 but u look too dem nervous this day trying a bit hard to keep a good picture. could lynch if we didnt find anything better

16. @Gambit - i cant read u lol, but continue this gameplay on day 2 and u insta become lynch target. u joined the resturant even after it was said its canceled so idk what to think about that. could tinfoil u r maybe aware the announcer was fake but wont hurt my head over it rn.

17. @Light D Lamperouge - getting good contributive positive vibes from ya. definitly town lean for now. seem to wanna move the game forward

18. @Rej - giga chad. waiting for ya to take a stance on day 2, or u will end up hanged

19. @Juliet - would like to see more posts from u. ur vouched by rej but honestly u havn't done much rn but throw shades to others.

20. @RippedCal - nothing but positive vibes from u so far. wants to create interactions and not afraid to take stances. solid town lean for now. if no fruitful results by mid game could be considered power wolf, but for now good stuff.

21. @Emperor Joelinton - i would like to see more from ya other than ur beef or w.e with ripped lol. do u normally just coast it out in day 1 or whats up?

22. @Lord Genome - idek lol. bit spooked about ur indie comment. coasting LG is dangerous LG, so ur only gna be allowed that for day 1 xd

23. @Midnight Delight - ur too cool to be lynched day 1, but prove to us why we shud keep u around later on ^^

24. @Grammaton - u seem to be the kind that likes to observe at start b4 taking a stance on anything. nothing wrong with that, just looking forward to see when u start actually participating. the sooner the better.
Thank for the reads, Lindt said he was busy with work so that explains his inactivity.

I think out of this list i disagree with your read on Marimo, i dont scum read him atm. His behavior is similar to the past two games, He voted nat and dissed the announcer. He doesn't attract attention like that so early if scum.

I see you're harping onto me not being aggressive enough, i did say i will change my playstyle in the valentines game and some irl stuff leaves me unable to get properly engaged with the game atm. Last game was a fluke and i was heated in it for personal reasons.

The one thing we can get out of your thing with Nat is that you aren't in cahoots, i don't recall you being the type to bus teammates.

I just started to play today, had been focused on the other game. I'm venturing the focus of the gist of the game first.

Besides what a weird reply to my comment on you this is.
I don't particularly care about your feelings on my reason for sussing you a bit.

Tell you what, ill be back in a few hours and if i dont see you voting anyone and still asking questions.

I'll get you Lynched today.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I couldn't sleep so I came back in here
I don't know where you feel that I am nervous, but this is not true. Yes, I am playing completely different as to what I usually do, but I said I wanna try a new approach. Taking notes and try to look at things a bit more objectively.
It was more because I know how fucking clogged these games can get, so I thought I should take some notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.