General Mafia General Chat

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Oi
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t see this until now
I really don’t know, maybe we just need to cancel both current signups, give it some time and see if more people become interested again

maybe a small beginner friendly game will be helpful
We should try to host mini games so that this section can eventually appear enthusing to more people

My game actually was supposed to have complex dynamics just like King's

We should try the Vanilla ones

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
We should try to host mini games so that this section can eventually appear enthusing to more people

My game actually was supposed to have complex dynamics just like King's

We should try the Vanilla ones
yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Another game like Izumi’s but Celestia was hosting a game like that and barely anyone joined. Hopefully we can get enough people to join this time if we advertise it a bit more

C

Celestia

not sure what that is but sure..if we assume that all of the players that are interested in playing the previous two games that were on signups are still up to play, then we will have 9 people
I think we need to attract who is interested in playing mafia and start with easy stuff like turbos
there is a lack of mafia players here best way is to introduce new people to mafia

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Celestia @Finalbeta

I'm thinking that we should try and launch a game and see if we can revive the mafia section. Are any of you guys still hoping to host?

Ideally, we should merge the players in both games right now and see which players still wants to play, restart a new signup thread and try to advertise it more. Any ideas? :catsure:
I guess we can try it out with a new signups thread. It should be One Piece themed or no one will join. xd

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I think we need to attract who is interested in playing mafia and start with easy stuff like turbos
there is a lack of mafia players here best way is to introduce new people to mafia
I guess we can try it out with a new signups thread. It should be One Piece themed or no one will join. xd
Alright, I don't really know how a theme game work nor how turbo work but if either of you guys wanna try hosting a beginner friendly game then that will be cool. We can then tag people once we decide who's going to host a new game and what it will be and advertise it to the other members

As for the previous two signups, we should probably close them since I don't think anyone will sign up again

C

Celestia

Alright, I don't really know how a theme game work nor how turbo work but if either of you guys wanna try hosting a beginner friendly game then that will be cool. We can then tag people once we decide who's going to host a new game and what it will be and advertise it to the other members

As for the previous two signups, we should probably close them since I don't think anyone will sign up again
yea close mine , i don't have much ideas for advertising tho :feelsokeman: