1009 화

키드가 머리를 공격 한 후 큰 엄마가 오린으로 변신

Big Mom, 하이브리드 카이도를 물리 치기 위해 최악의 세대에 합류

마지막 패널 우리는 enel의 충격적인 얼굴로 카이도를 봅니다.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh I hope Zoro gets kicked down to fight King because the roof is mid as fuck but I can see Law being the one to get out'd of the fight first.

Though it makes zero sense for any of them to get out of the fight considering they're losing with what little manpower they have.
Oh my fucking god another one.

Smoothie showed off like 1 attack in all of Whole Cake. King and Queen obviously aren't dominating but have at least accomplished things during the arc and are, well, still fighting.
What did they accomplish Ling was watching Marco and Chopper gang on Queen, while Lueen turnrd his army and soon Apoo against Kaido :cantseeme:

Below roof is even more joke.
Lol not compared to the roof at all where Kaido is a massive joke that won't even finish off his opponents and it all gets offscreened with the same cliffhanger of Big Mom and Kaido standing tough everytime. Not to mention Luffy's gonna be the one to steal all the focus anyway.

I'd rather have a well-written solo Zoro fight. Sanji fans lucked out with that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol not compared to the roof at all where Kaido is a massive joke that won't even finish off his opponents and it all gets offscreened with the same cliffhanger of Big Mom and Kaido standing tough everytime. Not to mention Luffy's gonna be the one to steal all the focus anyway.

I'd rather have a well-written solo Zoro fight. Sanji fans lucked out with that.
Sanji didn't even get a fight yet. That's one.

2. It's pointless to move zoro back now. He will grow more during near death experience with Yonko rather than mere commander.

Sanji didn't even get a fight yet. That's one.

2. It's pointless to move zoro back now. He will grow more during near death experience with Yonko rather than mere commander.
Sanji will get a fight eventually, pretty obviously. And he won't be on the roof for sure.

He'll get a near-death experience in both cases depending on how Oda wants to write it. Kaido is just a strong training doll. Imagine being satisfied with Luffy's shitty sloppy seconds. Kaido fight is absolutely garbage.