Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Light reads me sus also based off what Usopp came up with and yet he doesn't even know what exactly occurred in our chat since he didn't witness it by himself and is somewhat blindtrusting Usopp merely based off his PoV on me and the matter in general, which I firmly debated as inconclusive and far-fetched either way. Not just it at all, but the other people visiting the chat didn't complain the way Usopp did.

So this is very suspicious.

Hmm Light reads me sus also based off what Usopp came up with and yet he doesn't even know what exactly occurred in our chat since he didn't witness it by himself and is somewhat blindtrusting Usopp merely based off his PoV on me and the matter in general, which I firmly debated as inconclusive and far-fetched either way. Not just it at all, but the other people visiting the chat didn't complain the way Usopp did.

so what are you suggesting? let's vote him up?

What chat :josad:

Someone said they were in a neighbour chat, I sorta skimmed it...

Emil

Certified Memelord

Emil

Certified Memelord

the other ppl in the restaurant are gambit whose trolling hard, genome who soft defended u (idk if tmi or what), and solis who idk if genuinely confused or faking it

none of them claim to have ordered food so none of them bothered to ask if ur the owner of the meals too or not. its rly not hard to see that beta

What chat :josad:

Someone said they were in a neighbour chat, I sorta skimmed it...
i see, u really dont read sht

Status
Not open for further replies.