Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro, Law, Killer and Kidd were enough for Big Mom. I hate it that Luffy doesn’t think, he only says epic lines... the other don’t talk much but they do their shit right. I know some Luffy fans will come at me but that’s the truth
rent free......that is not truth if you are reading op since chapter 1.......that is just hate....

Stop defending this Red. This entire chapter is feats against big mom. They literally embarrassed her. You gotta stop with this plot BS.
it's nothing new tbh ....

Big Mom got nerfed 100 times in last 2 arcs simply cause she was too strong for the plot ...

it's not like any of them are actually damaging Big Mom
they just "kick him off screen"

that's plot armor not power level ...

Interesting, looks like we got an explanation on why Law didn't use his room techniques on Kaido / Big Mom thus far

It doesn't seem like Kaido and Big Mom are using haki though unless it's the invisible version, so maybe it has something to do with their willpower? Since haki is related to willpower

Now we know that haki helps to counter all Law's abilities when it's too strong, not just his cutting ability
The way I see it it’s like in dungeons and dragons making a will save. You don’t always do it physically but it’s still there

Damn that sounds kino. Luffy's FS helping the SNs dodge the attack, taking on Kaido, Kidd and Law finally doing something and Zoro and Killer rocking up making their captains proud.
Kaido is going to need his calamities, perospero or SOMETHING now, he can't handle 5 of them by himself.

Bogard

You can't win
Law:" If I could I would have done it already !! Their Haki is so strong that I cannot move them."
Interesting, looks like we got an explanation on why Law didn't use his room techniques on Kaido / Big Mom thus far

It doesn't seem like Kaido and Big Mom are using haki though unless it's the invisible version, so maybe it has something to do with their willpower? Since haki is related to willpower

Now we know that haki helps to counter all Law's abilities when it's too strong, not just his cutting ability

Status
Not open for further replies.