• Luffy vs Enel

• Luffy vs Lucci

• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the confrontation happens, there is 100% chance that it does some damage..now, it won't be fatal but at least there will be some damage otherwise there is no point in pitting them each other again if Oda wants to repeat the same scenario as in Udon....and if he can penetrate, there is a high chance that he can penetrate and damage a bit more against Kaido as BigMom durability is comparable or even a bit more than Kaido durability
What intrigued me is that Luffy's ryuo is the one that could do internal damage. And we know that BM body is iron balloon which can't be damaged (unless she goes full retard like when the photo break) unlike Kaido who apparently could be damaged from outside.

That's why ever since Oda choose Luffy to learn the GK Ryuou, I can't help but wonder if Oda is secretly planning to make Luffy vs BM instead of Luffy vs Kaido.

S

Shura

What intrigued me is that Luffy's ryuo is the one that could do internal damage. And we know that BM body is iron balloon which can't be damaged (unless she goes full retard like when the photo break) unlike Kaido who apparently could be damaged from outside.

That's why ever since Oda choose Luffy to learn the GK Ryuou, I can't help but wonder if Oda is secretly planning to make Luffy vs BM instead of Luffy vs Kaido.
well...that is entirely possible....but somehow I am getting a feeling that BigMom will betray Kaido....BigMom is not going to fall in this arc....her conflict with elbaf is yet to be resolved and if Oda is serious about it, then whatever Luffy said about "after Kaido, it is going to be BigMom"

You also might be right about Luffy facing BigMom because he has been saying of beating BigMom on many occasions from the start of post-TS

At this state it is difficult to guess the mind of Oda...if only Bigmom was not there in Wano, I could have predicted the match ups of Wano....

S

Shura

I have an interesting thought about Luffy

Do you think he is a hero or anti hero?..

A hero is the one who thinks about the well being of others (aside from how he defines being hero)

But more often than not, Luffy doesn't give a fuck about others unless he is caring about something
He didn't give a shit about the outbreak of prisoners from ID and what could be the consequences to the world...
He even teamed up with the crocodile/Bege
etc.

Any thoughts on this?...

@Noctis
@Guts
@Kiwipom
@Tangerine
@Finalbeta

etc.

I sure hope not, big mom is too fat to give us a long entertaining fight, I want to see kaido vs luffy and if possible most of it in a 1vs1, it has potential to be the best fight of the serie.
Just hope it's not as one sided as the katakuri fight. With fs and coa luffy should be able to evade the most destructive attacks and deal some good damage.
Post automatically merged:

A hero is the one who thinks about the well being of others (aside from how he defines being hero)

But more often than not, Luffy doesn't give a fuck about others unless he is caring about something
He didn't give a shit about the outbreak of prisoners from ID and what could be the consequences to the world...
etc.

Any thoughts on this?...

@Noctis
@Guts
@Kiwipom
@Tangerine
@Finalbeta

etc.
He's in a middle ground I would say. Because he doesn't think about consequences. But he's a more complex character than it looks like. I personally enjoy his personality. He puts friendship over everything and you know he'll die for his friends or do anything for them no matter the consequences.

Last edited:
S

Shura

I sure hope not, big mom is too fat to give us a long entertaining fight, I want to see kaido vs luffy and if possible most of it in a 1vs1, it has potential yo be the best fight of the serie.
Just hope it's not as one sided as the katakuri fight. With fs and coa luffy should be able to evade the most destructive attacks and deal some good damage.
Well..then who will take care of BigMom in this arc?

No matter how worse feats she got, she is still nigh equal to Kaido...I get what you are saying but she is the perfect practice tool for Luffy adCoA...we can see where it can be scaled...

And Luffy vs Kaido 1 vs 1 happen in final round (just my guess)....it starts from team battle to 1 vs 1 battle...(If Oda removes bigmom from wano, otherwise it is difficult to predict)

Well..then who will take care of BigMom in this arc?

No matter how worse feats she got, she is still nigh equal to Kaido...I get what you are saying but she is the perfect practice tool for Luffy adCoA...we can see where it can be scaled...

And Luffy vs Kaido 1 vs 1 happen in final round (just my guess)....it starts from team battle to 1 vs 1 battle...(If Oda removes bigmom from wano, otherwise it is difficult to predict)
I think they will clash but a fight to the end would take too much effort from luffy and he wouldn't be able to face kaido after that.
I have absolutely no idea what oda wants to do with big mom in wano. It's hard to see the alliance winning with their current forces, since I can only see luffy giving the 2 Yonkos a decent fight. The others are too far behind him.
Maybe Kidd can help but we don't know where he stands, for all we know he can be as weak as law with just coc in addition.

S

Shura

I think they will clash but a fight to the end would take too much effort from luffy and he wouldn't be able to face kaido after that.
I have absolutely no idea what oda wants to do with big mom in wano. It's hard to see the alliance winning with their current forces, since I can only see luffy giving the 2 Yonkos a decent fight. The others are too far behind him.
Maybe Kidd can help but we don't know where he stands, for all we know he can be as weak as law with just coc in addition.
Yeah..lol...the presence of BigMom has thrown away all the match ups of almost all the people had in their mind...there is even a chance that there won't be any one vs one fights but one vs one multiple clashes between two different people....after all this is war, there will be strategies, tactics etc.
So anyone can face anyone for a short period of time etc.

Yeah..lol...the presence of BigMom has thrown away all the match ups of almost all the people had in their mind...there is even a chance that there won't be any one vs one fights but one vs one multiple clashes between two different people....after all this is war, there will be strategies, tactics etc.
So anyone can face anyone for a short period of time etc.
As long as the monster trio has a proper 1vs1 at the end, I'm ok with multiple clashes.
Maybe big mom won't stay until the end, or a third party will join the war.

S

Shura

As long as the monster trio has a proper 1vs1 at the end, I'm ok with multiple clashes.
Maybe big mom won't stay until the end, or a third party will join the war.
why stop at monster trio..every SH should get proper 1 vs 1...
Every SH should get haki
More importantly they need great individual feats that effects the war in a big way
It's been long due
Also, Luffy should get rid of time limit of G4...I don't like the idea to make him high tier level just for 30 minutes and rest of the time like sitting duck

why stop at monster trio..every SH should get proper 1 vs 1...
Every SH should get haki
More importantly they need great individual feats that effects the war in a big way
It's been long due
Also, Luffy should get rid of time limit of G4...I don't like the idea to make him high tier level just for 30 minutes and rest of the time like sitting duck
Well yes, I'd like to see a 1vs1 for each draw hat but I was just referring to the hot shots. Like I don't care about law, Kidd, drake or Hawkins having a 1vs1, they are not as relevant as the monster trio. Not that I don't like them but I really feel oda should focus more on the straw hats progression and wano is the perfect arc for that. Lots of strong opponents.

S

Shura

Well yes, I'd like to see a 1vs1 for each draw hat but I was just referring to the hot shots. Like I don't care about law, Kidd, drake or Hawkins having a 1vs1, they are not as relevant as the monster trio. Not that I don't like them but I really feel oda should focus more on the straw hats progression and wano is the perfect arc for that. Lots of strong opponents.
Yeah...Wano is the turning point..If Oda balances well, everyone can shine in this arc including all SH/SN and Scabbards..like every character....
This is the arc where Yonko will fall and SH/SN will rise...

N

Noctis

etc.

Any thoughts on this?...

@Noctis
@Guts
@Kiwipom
@Tangerine
@Finalbeta

etc.
Anti Hero, Luffy really nice to his friends, but ruthless and brutal to his enemies. In short, a anti-hero is someone who is a nice guy doing bad stuff. They know what they are doing, you can't hold them with laws and etc... and do what they think is right.

S

Shura

Anti Hero, Luffy really nice to his friends, but ruthless and brutal to his enemies. In short, a anti-hero is someone who is a nice guy doing bad stuff. They know what they are doing, you can't hold them with laws and etc... and do what they think is right.
He is an anti hero who goes any lengths for his friends...doesn't care about destroying the world...but not like Light Yagami who doesn't give a fuck even about his friends/family...lol

I will make a thread on "character analysis of Luffy"...it has been long due...

etc.

Any thoughts on this?...

@Noctis
@Guts
@Kiwipom
@Tangerine
@Finalbeta

etc.
Definitely an hero since he is a pirate yet a good hearted one. He doesn't kill innocent people and doesn't even care about stealing people's money. Plus he is fighting the evilest dudes in the verse.

S

Shura

Definitely an hero since he is a pirate yet a good hearted one. He doesn't kill innocent people and doesn't even care about stealing people's money. Plus he is fighting the evilest dudes in the verse.
he is not exactly hero...
sure he doesn't kill innocent people...but at the same time he doesn't care about innocent people much....as I said before in ID example
He does have morality
In one word, you can say he is chaotic neutral
He doesn't care about any one as long as the person he cared about got hurt...
He doesn't think about consequences
A hero is the one who goes about saving the world/be good..blah...for Luffy, he is not hero..he doesn't care about the well being of the world....he cares just about his freedom...

Luffy is simple character with complex ideology and has high social IQ

he is not exactly hero...
sure he doesn't kill innocent people...but at the same time he doesn't care about innocent people much....as I said before in ID example
He does have morality
In one word, you can say he is chaotic neutral
He doesn't care about any one as long as the person he cared about got hurt...
He doesn't think about consequences
A hero is the one who goes about saving the world/be good..blah...for Luffy, he is not hero..he doesn't care about the well being of the world....he cares just about his freedom...

Luffy is simple character with complex ideology and has high social IQ
I think he is a particular kind of hero. Not a global hero yet an hero for the pirate world

S

Shura

I think he is a particular kind of hero. Not a global hero yet an hero for the pirate world
hero for pirate world is ultimately a pirate...lol...
see this scan

heroes are an ally of justice but he said he doesn't care about justice or anything...

more importantly for him being pirate means being outside of rules and restrictions i.e. beyond the law

As Luffy will be the first to tell you, he’s not a hero; at least, he’s not the classic type. While he doesn’t go out of his way to hurt anyone (unless they really piss him off), he doesn’t care all too terribly how his actions or lack thereof might hurt people. At several points in the East Blue saga, he points out that he’s not especially interested in whatever conflict is going on and wouldn’t have bothered to help until he came across someone who earned his respect to the point that he decided to intervene for his or her sake specifically.

When he breaks into Impel Down to save Ace, he also ends up also breaking out a lot of legitimately horrible criminals who would actually pose a serious danger to the public in the process of doing so, and this is even pointed out to him a few times; I don’t think it’s ignorance on Luffy’s part or anything, it seems as though he knows full well what he’s doing and just doesn’t care. When he punched out the World Noble, he knew full well what the consequences would be, even as he was doing it, but again, he didn’t care.

Basically, instead of seeing piracy as ‘freedom to attack whoever I want and take their stuff’, Luffy sees it in broader terms, as ‘freedom to ignore whatever boundaries or laws might hinder my ability to do what I want’, and he does take full advantage of that. He’s just not all that interested in attacking people who haven’t done anything to deserve it.