Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are u talking about ?

How many times has Oda already disrespected Big mom to this degree ?
People are fed up and had enough of her incompetence in this manga. She was supposed to be a real threat instead of a joke.

MF WB was sick, the manga explained why Squard managed to wound him, there's not even a comparison here.
MF Whitebeard was being compared to Yonko for wanking Admirals. Don't deny this.

Anyone on the rooftop 5 can potentially mid-diff a scrub like Squardo.

Squardo was capable of piercing MF Whitebeard, and make him sweat and cough blood afterwards.

No one ever pierced Big mom and make her cough blood and make her sweat. Oda is still not lowballing her like he lowballed MF Whitebeard.

Law's Hax teleportation can't even move Big mom due to her gigantic haki, you think a scrub like Squardo can damage Big mom's Haki?

At the very least Big mom > MF Whitebeard. Yet Big mom is being lowballed while MF Whitebeard is being used to wank Admirals.

full power zoro (asura) is surprassed hybrid kaido
If this can be useful to you. It's one of my works, and I was attempting to prove why Enma doesn't most likely help Zoro more than a common o wazamono would do:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

I'm stumbled by the fact that Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law, Killer fans are enjoying this fight? Like really, seriously? They look pathetic as fack. Ganging up against Kaido cuz they're afraid of him, pussis.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.