Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kanjuro bit with him escaping the alliance with Mononosuke so easely, the alliance being unable of dealing with a single ship just because it has long-ranged canons until Jinbei arrived, the flying gifters not flying back to Onigashima to warn their comrades about the incoming raid, Onigashima being so badly protected and watched by the Beast Pirates, all the Scabbards being able of injuring Kaido, Kaido not killing the Scabbards after defeating them, the Sanji-Black Maria stuff, Queen and King vs Marco with Queen focusing on attacking others and taunting his infected subordinates instead of focusing on Marco who's constantly attacking him, Yamato and her mad fangirlism of Oden, nearly everything with Big Mom, the Big Mom Pirates having not arrived yet, et...

The list of inconsistencies and mediocrly written issues goes on.
The Kanjuro bit with him escaping the alliance with Mononosuke so easely
Okay so you need to go back and read how Kanjuro escaped. It was a pure trickery.

the alliance being unable of dealing with a single ship just because it has long-ranged canons until Jinbei arrivedthe alliance being unable of dealing with a single ship
Stop knit-picking lmao

the flying gifters not flying back to Onigashima to warn their comrades about the incoming raid
Ummm dude Kanjuro fleed and literally warned Kaido and Orochi about this so there's no need for a gifter saying it to their comrades and I am pretty sure the Samurai were also engaging these fodders.

Onigashima being so badly protected and watched by the Beast Pirates
They were in middle of a feast. Of course they lowered their guard. It's a festival that occurs once a year man. And it's not that Onigashima isn't still guarded. Queen & Fukurujo are in watch of Onigashima. Fukurujo was quite aware of the situation. Go read Chapter 982. It is all mentioned there.

all the Scabbards being able of injuring Kaido
This is not bad writing bruh. If you remember Kaido was also surprised about this. When the character of the story questions about something that the character thought was impossible then there has to be something more that is not shown yet. This might mean the scabbards did learn Ryuo from Oden. If you go back to the chapter you will see there's an Oden flashback about this - "Oden tries to teach scabbards about this but scabbards seems to don't care". That means somewhere within that time period they learnt Ryuo.

The fact that people think Kaido is invincible is ridiculous. People seem to forget the introduction to Kaido. It is literally stated Kaido was captured multiple times. He was sentenced to death multiple times. And the most important fact people forget is that when Kaido was introduced as the strongest creature there's also an addition to this statement "People say if it's one on one bet on Kaido". It's what people say. There's a big difference between what people say vs what the actual reality is.

Sanji-Black Maria stuff
I don't think it was as bad as Sanji/Kalifa stuff. It was meant to give shine to Robin. And I think it really worked out well. And him asking Robin for help is kinda awesome as Sanji always sees women as someone to protect instead. I think it was highlighted in the chapter as well with the statement something similar to "Look he's asking for help. Such a pathetic guy". You know the thing is Sanji is a versatile character. You throw him in any situtation and it will not look weird. So Oda goes on and experiment with Sanji a lot often. That's why he is one of my favorite SH.

Queen and King vs Marco with Queen focusing on attacking others and taunting his infected subordinates instead of focusing on Marco
There's nothing wrong with King & Queen vs Marco. Random matchups like this happen in the middle of war and the fact that Marco is holding off of two calamities is admirable. And yeah Queen taunting his subordinates was dumb. But again it was not something new. He always talks to them like that as we witnessed in Act 2 but still it was kinda' dumb.

Yamato and her mad fangirlism of Oden
I am sure you have a popular personality you adore and I am pretty sure you fanboy/fangirl over that personality. And I don't know why people have issues with this. Again her fangirling over Oden wasn't on spur of moment like "Damn he's cool. Maybe I will open a Twitter stan account of this guy". No it's not like that. Yamato witnessed the hour of legend, she read all of Oden's journal. She understands Oden's vision. **I want to explain more of this but I'm feeling lazy**

nearly everything with Big Mom, the Big Mom Pirates having not arrived yet
And with this Big Mom thing I don't think she was treated any different from her personality. People need to stop thinking that she is not another edgy 24/7 serious looking villian. She's different. She is a child in women's body. Stuff like this happens with her but I don't understand why people just forget that BM hasn't inflicted any damage from this battle yet. She tossed Queen and she fought a whole all out one on one battle with Kaido and came out unscratched. In rooftop battle nobody could do shit to her. Judge her from this point of view. I had a whole Twitter thread about this but now it's buried in my feed and I am too lazy to look into it.

But one thing about BM I am not liking is how she's holding back in rooftop battle. If only she goes wild just like in WCI. And about the Big Mom pirates not arriving we will have to wait and see.

Yeah you are agreeing with my point why quote me lol:kaidowhat:
You are simplifing the vergo law clash as just law haki > vergo haki. When there are other factors in play, like the strength of the attack, the sharpness of the blade, the fact that cutting damage seems to work better on stronger haki than blunt damage(luffy and kid have talked about it now) , and vergo had a blunt weapon. Etcetc.

Still, it's just a fact that law was the worst possible matchup for vergo. Even if law had slightly stronger coa at that moment, and in that attack, vergo was a damage sponge and law just bypassed that shit. He had moving tekkai and he didn't seem to blink when hit. Law just needed enough to cut him a little and it meant it was over.

This is so ridiculous that i don't even want to go back and find those Admiral and Zoro fans who were saying Kaido get's 2 v 1ed and give them their L's
If the raid doesn't fail and they win just because the bitch was thrown in the sea and became O Lin Wano is officially a joke and i will drop one piece atleast until we get to Elbaf
And if she survives this arc and we are supposed to tolerate her for another arc :gonope::seriously:
Fuck then i have to wait for the last arc to comeback
What L's?
Zoro just ate two yonko hits

Law: If you can, I already did it!! The spirit is so strong that they can't move

old theory just got proven .... Law power can't effect on strong Haki
That's what the vast majority of us have been saying. His fruit does nothing to people with stronger haki. Hence, Zoro>>>>Law.

I'd also say Kidd>>>Law but we haven't seen Kidd using armament or observation haki yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.