Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda just knows a lot about Buddhism because big mom also has an attack called Indra and ashura and Indra are opposites. Probably takes a lot of inspiration
buddhism is really deep in the lore of one piece tbh. the world itself and red line and marie geoise are all buddhist references as well.

The world-mountain of Sumeru सुमेरु (Sineru सिनेरु; Thai: เขาพระสุเมรุ, สิเนรุบรรพต) is an immense, strangely shaped peak which arises in the center of the world, and around which the Sun and Moon revolve. Its base rests in a vast ocean, and it is surrounded by several rings of lesser mountain ranges and oceans. The three worlds listed below are all located on, or around, Sumeru
Sumeru (Shumisen in Japanese) is the mountain in the center of the world surrounded by ocean and is the Red Line.

त्रायस्त्रिंश or Tāvatiṃsa तावतिंस (Tib: sum cu rtsa gsum pa; Chn/Jpn: 忉利天/三十三天 Tōri-ten; တာဝတိံသာ; Thai: ดาวดึงส์, ไตรตรึงศ์, ตาวติํสา or ตฺรายสฺตฺริศ) – The world "of the Thirty-three (devas)" is a wide flat space on the top of Mount Sumeru, filled with the gardens and palaces of the devas. Its ruler is Śakro devānām indra, शक्रो देवानामिन्द्रः ”Śakra, lord of the devas". Besides the eponymous Thirty-three devas, many other devas and supernatural beings dwell here, including the attendants of the devas and many heavenly courtesans (es or nymphs)
The world of the devas is Pangaea castle/the room of flowers, the garden and palace of the ruler of the world Imu. Sakra is another name for Indra as well.

चातुर्महाराजिककायिक or Cātummahārājika चातुम्महाराजिक (Tib: rgyal chen bzhi; Chn:四天王天; Jpn: 四大王衆天 Shidaiōshu-ten; စတုမဟာရာဇ်; Thai: จาตุมฺมหาราชิกา or จาตุรมหาราชิกกายิกา) – The world "of the Four Great Kings" is found on the lower slopes of Mount Sumeru, though some of its inhabitants live in the air around the mountain. Its rulers are the four Great Kings of the name, Virūḍhaka विरूढकः, Dhṛtarāṣṭra धृतराष्ट्रः, Virūpākṣa विरूपाक्षः, and their leader Vaiśravaṇa वैश्रवणः.
the world of the four great kings and their fifth leader is marie geoise, ruled by the five elder stars. four great kings + leader is also a reference to the yonko and luffy the fifth emperor i think lol

असुर (Tib: lha ma yin; Chn/Jpn: 阿修羅 Ashura; Burmese: အသူရာ; Thai: อสุรกาย) – The world of the Asuras is the space at the foot of Mount Sumeru, much of which is a deep ocean. It is not the Asuras' original home, but the place they found themselves after they were hurled, drunken, from Trāyastriṃśa where they had formerly lived. The Asuras are always fighting to regain their lost kingdom on the top of Mount Sumeru, but are unable to break the guard of the Four Great Kings. The Asuras are divided into many groups, and have no single ruler, but among their leaders are Vemacitrin वेमचित्री (Pāli: Vepacitti वेपचित्ती) and Rāhu.
the world of the asuras is the ocean world at the foot of mt sumeru/the red line. zoro being representative of the asura and the worldly desires and overthrowing the godly kingdom

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So if he can treat hybrid Kaido like he did Kaku why are they gonna fight him 1vs 5, please riddle me this.
You didn't zoom my message properly then.

I tend not to give too much importance to Big Mom for the way Oda treated her so far, but on the other hand Hybrid Kaido was legit blocked by Zoro and Zoro apparently suffered modest damaged overall, Asura Zoro would have most likely treated Hybrid Kaido like Kaku if this is all what he has got. So I frantically expect so much more from the man.
Bold part referred to Kaido.

I have to mentally prepare myself of seeing BM again in Elbaf.

Fuck she's trash.
Brace yourself because Oda is obviously not going to have her beaten in Wano, it's been made obvious that the alliance can't really beat two Yonkos and Oda will use the worst and silliest means to prevent her from confronting Luffy and his crew at full strength, even perhaps turning her back to O-Lin permanently this time.

Plus he certainely not gave her a relation with Elbaf, the giants and two of the Grand Fleet members to not use it later in the story.
And he may also want to solve the Big Mom-Lola issue in Elbaf.

And you know something else ? I am sure that he made her befriend Tama during her amnesiac period just to give food to Wano citizens once Wano arc is over.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
LOL, I'm not a prophet. Back in 2007/2008 when you were probably not born yet, I was reading the Thriller Bark arc.
- Wano was first mentioned in Thriller bark in chapter 250 or 51.
- We got an introduction to Ryuma "the dragon slayer".
- Ryuma vs Zoro. Ryuma resembling Zoro.
- Moria introduced Kaido.
- In chapter 449 during the Thriller bar saga:

Zoro looking at a dragon.
- Moria warning Luffy about Kaido and that he may lose a Nakama if he faces him. Zoro almost lost his life in Thriller Bark.
- There other foreshadowings that I can't remember.
- I also have a list of other foreshadowings of Zoro vs Kaido. Jack foreshadowing in thriller bark and many other crazy foreshadowings.

- I knew Zoro and Luffy were going to face Kaido. But I also believed that Zoro would die in this battle sacrificing his life and killing Kaido in the process. I'm still afraid that Zoro would die but they are 5 vs 1 now. I'm sure Oda changed his mind about killing Zoro. Also, after Thriller Bark, Ace died. It broke the OP community. He is too coward to kill the second most important character in the story.

You are a newbie to OP. I understand that. Kaido was even mentioned in the East Blue saga. I hope I can find it and send it to you.
Expectable from a mangaka that admitted to have already chosen what the last panel of the whole story shall be.

Big Meme HAS to get neg diffed every 5-10 chapters or so, Meme's VA was Oda's ex :risicheck:

Can anyone with a functional brain think rooftop team aren't leagues above the scrubbards now? They BFR'd a Yonko while fighting hybrid Kaido on the same time. Scrubbards are having their showdown with Orochi and Fuckurokujo LOL.
Any body that was thinking that was crazy Law alone would most likely hax most of the scabbards lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.