Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pound and the Scabbards survived. You can bet your ass on Zoro not dying here lmao.
I'm not sure where I read it. But in 2008, Oda planned to kill three major characters.
A brother, a Nakama, and someone else, probably Shanks. Also, in 2008 during the Thriller Bark saga, Oda was writing the Wano saga. That's why we got so much info about Kaido, Wano, Ryuma..etc
These were very old info that got vanished with time. But some of them may be legit.

Brace yourself because Oda is obviously not going to have her beaten in Wano, it's been made obvious that the alliance can't really beat two Yonkos and Oda will use the worst and silliest means to prevent her from confronting Luffy and his crew at full strength, even perhaps turning her back to O-Lin permanently this time.

Plus he certainely not gave her a relation with Elbaf, the giants and two of the Grand Fleet members to not use it later in the story.
And he may also want to solve the Big Mom-Lola issue in Elbaf.

And you know something else ? I am sure that he made her befriend Tama during her amnesiac period just to give food to Wano citizens once Wano arc is over.
Yea I know she's not gonna be beaten here but Oda bringing her here to Wano was trash.
I actually hope the Robin kidnapping prediction comes through.

He says ''so strong that I can't do it'', he just doesn't say ''its stronger than mine'', there is a difference here.

It looks like the difference must be on a completely different level to stop the teleportation, I doubt it's simply having stronger Haki would be enough to stop it.
I don´t really know if it need to have a completely different level or it at least enough to have slighty better.
I doubt Law could teleport or cut Katakuri or even Cracker, Vergo as example didn´t underestimate him.
Full body haki not mean>better haki, it already fail with Pica get easily cut by Law.
Also Doffy haki was cut by Law without haki shows enough that Law had the better haki, as example Law could block Doflamingo strings with CoA without getting cutted but Doffy couldn´t do the same.

Law power should and have a limit and Oda clearly shows here off, it was always straight about thinking DR Law could match Cracker, it make sense why Supernova without powerups wheren´t strong as a YC3lvl character.

As example I doubt Law could teleport Cracker who even had a better haki then Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.