Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Imagine if Kidd took the Poneglyph because Big Mom was busy eating her kids which she mistook for Semla while in Hunger Pangs.
We know: He went to WCI, he took what he wanted, and left.
For someone going for the ultimate achievement, it only can be the RP!

Imagine him saying that he stole it back then, before he throws her off the island. :D

I don´t really know if it need to have a completely different level or it at least enough to have slighty better.
I doubt Law could teleport or cut Katakuri or even Cracker, Vergo as example didn´t underestimate him.
Full body haki not mean>better haki, it already fail with Pica get easily cut by Law.
Also Doffy haki was cut by Law without haki shows enough that Law had the better haki, as example Law could block Doflamingo strings with CoA without getting cutted but Doffy couldn´t do the same.

Law power should and have a limit and Oda clearly shows here off, it was always straight about thinking DR Law could match Cracker, it make sense why Supernova without powerups wheren´t strong as a YC3lvl character.

As example I doubt Law could teleport Cracker who even had a better haki then Luffy.
Crackers biscuits don’t use haki

Law would find cracker fast and use radio knife

I know that you're on damage control and you should be after what's happening in this chapter.

What? :kaidowhat:

You said Oda is disrespecting Big mom.

And I said no, readers do, just look at the perception difference between MF Whitebeard and Big Mom.

Big mom is clearly stronger than
No, you bitched about how people use MF WB to wank admirals, that was your main issue otherwise there was no reason to even mention WB.

LOL. Did what? He died and couldn't save his crew, needed to be saved by Jozu, caused the defeat of Marco and Jozu, instead of helping them. Couldn't save Ace...

While Big mom didn't even want Katakuri's help against Luffy, told him to stay back.

See? MF Whitebeard was a huge disapointment, who died and failed. While Big mom never lost to Luffy, her commanders did, Luffy ran in the end, yet she is the one being lowballed here.
Lmao, Ace was saved from the execution you genius. They would've escaped if Ace wasn't too dumb to turn back because he was triggered. WB stood back and dealt with all the folders to allow Luffy that small chance. He gave his crew an escape path by breaking the Ice from Aokiji AND stopped Kizaru from going after Luffy.

So what exactly are u talking about?
You don't want me to continue, trust me on that. Should I remind you that WB with a hole in his chest and half his Ace made BB beg for mercy ?

Lol, if Katakuri didn't step in, the portrait would've gotten destroyed immediately because her trash ass observation couldn't detect what Luffy was aiming for.

Big mom has become the laughing stock of the world while WB went down as the undisputed legend.
Squardo couldn't do anything to Big mom due to Big mom's gigantic Haki that stops Law's teleportation. That's the difference here.

The fact that Oda highlights Big mom's Haki to this level only hypes Big mom, again; its because of her Haki, not because of her skin only.

WB could block Squardo's stab even with his CoA defense, that should tell you the pathetic state of WB in marineford battle, yet people like you think ''he got shit done'' LOL.
Don't even start on the Haki part. Big mom doesn't even have basic CoO and the best CoA she has shown is armament. Her durability was granted by birth as she snapped a giants sword with her arm.

Don't think I fall for that bait tho. You won't change the topic from big mom's humiliation and incompetence.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
laws power won't work if your haki is strong enough and you're actively resisting it.
- luffy and zoro let him do it.
- doflamingo was focused on sanji.
Same shit I thought.

It's more about controlling ur will I guess?

Zoro wants to let himself get teleported so he doesn't resist his Haki.

If he wanted to resist he would force his Haki to try and block room effect I guess?

The only problem here is the Doffy situation. Doffy had better CoA than Law.

Weird.

As they should.

Help them.

:milaugh:
Man i'm so sad for believing she would look scary and hype during the war but she's just a disappointment again and again. :pepecry:
It seriously feels like oda realized in the last second that there is no way 5 supernovas could fight 2 yonkos at the same time realistically :luuh:

Crackers biscuits don’t use haki

Law would find cracker fast and use radio knife
It does, he basically use it against Luffy(who confirmed that Cracker biscuit was using haki).
Im not even sure if Law has enough Ap to beat Cracker in just one major Biscuit form, Radio knife and co aren´t strong enough to break Cracker defense+haki, you need basically G4 Ap to destroy that shit Law didn´t have such Ap and his hax not helping him either against Cracker haki.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man i'm so sad for believing she would look scary and hype during the war but she's just a disappointment again and again. :pepecry:
It seriously feels like oda realized in the last second that there is no way 5 supernovas could fight 2 yonkos at the same time realistically :luuh:
I don't mind much. She shouldn't be in this arc in the first place. She's wasting space and panel time. Very bad written character and some theorize that she will be in yet another arc which makes me sick......

Status
Not open for further replies.