Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t really know if it need to have a completely different level or it at least enough to have slighty better.
I doubt Law could teleport or cut Katakuri or even Cracker, Vergo as example didn´t underestimate him.
Full body haki not mean>better haki, it already fail with Pica get easily cut by Law.
Also Doffy haki was cut by Law without haki shows enough that Law had the better haki, as example Law could block Doflamingo strings with CoA without getting cutted but Doffy couldn´t do the same.

Law power should and have a limit and Oda clearly shows here off, it was always straight about thinking DR Law could match Cracker, it make sense why Supernova without powerups wheren´t strong as a YC3lvl character.

As example I doubt Law could teleport Cracker who even had a better haki then Luffy.
If Cracker's Haki was better, I think he would cut Luffy's arm off completely when he had the chance to cheap-shot him, but that could be also because of the toughness of G4.

I know that you're on damage control and you should be after what's happening in this chapter.

No, you bitched about how people use MF WB to wank admirals, that was your main issue otherwise there was no reason to even mention WB.

Lmao, Ace was saved from the execution you genius. They would've escaped if Ace wasn't too dumb to turn back because he was triggered. WB stood back and dealt with all the folders to allow Luffy that small chance. He gave his crew an escape path by breaking the Ice from Aokiji AND stopped Kizaru from going after Luffy.

So what exactly are u talking about?
You don't want me to continue, trust me on that. Should I remind you that WB with a hole in his chest and half his Ace made BB beg for mercy ?

Lol, if Katakuri didn't step in, the portrait would've gotten destroyed immediately because her trash ass observation couldn't detect what Luffy was aiming for.

Big mom has become the laughing stock of the world while WB went down as the undisputed legend.

Don't even start on the Haki part. Big mom doesn't even have basic CoO and the best CoA she has shown is armament. Her durability was granted by birth as she snapped a giants sword with her arm.

Don't think I fall for that bait tho. You won't change the topic from big mom's humiliation and incompetence.
You really need to read marineford, Ace got saved because WB told his men to FOLLOW PRE-TS LUFFY.

He did nothing without a weakling like Pre-TS Luffy, and he still failed in the end despite taking help from Pre-TS Luffy.

Lets see; the guy who is desperate for Pre-TS Luffy's help, is better than Big mom? :milaugh:

If Big mom begs for the help of a weakling like Pre-TS Luffy, then you can talk... You really have no idea what you are talking about here.

This is nothing but bias to think that Oda is disrespecting Big mom more than he disrespecting Marineford Whitebeard, who was called WEAK by Crocodile, and his official right-hand Marco AGREED.

When Big mom's former enemies called her WEAK? And Katakuri AGREED? Never happened.

This is the double standard that I am talking about. People simply don't like Big mom, and they like Whitebeard, or want to like Whitebeard because they can't overrate Admirals otherwise.

And again; Big mom's gigantic CoA can easily stop Squardo's stab alone, she doesn't even need CoO or her tough skin. If Law can't teleport her due to her gigantic Haki, Squardo is not going to pierce her CoA.

Haha I have so little expectations for the Yonko that I'm actually enjoying the Worstgen performance. Finally Kidd is showing what's he's capable of.

Very interesting for Oda to continue focusing on their fight. I still hope for the battle not to become a 1v1. Yes, Luffy should get the final hit, but not a 1v1

why it is pathetic?
Because they're afraid of him! You can team up to protect yourself or your loved ones, but if you picked a fight, if you called a guy for a fight–you have no right to gang up against him. It's your fight, you started it, Kaido didn't attack Luffy, Law or Zoro, it's them who attacked Kaido.

Thats so cool, shall we expect other attacks of that time but from different elements then? In the game he has ice powers.
Yep, Kaido definitely a Buddhist. Its funny how much comparisons,similarities, contrast etc... between Zoro and Kaido. Oda said Kaido fruit would be most suited for Zoro. Kaido seems to be a Buddhist too. The 5 wisdom King is in this arc. Luffy and Zoro are both one of them. Kaido seems to be one too.

Haha I have so little expectations for the Yonko that I'm actually enjoying the Worstgen performance. Finally Kidd is showing what's he's capable of.

Very interesting for Oda to continue focusing on their fight. I still hope for the battle not to become a 1v1. Yes, Luffy should get the final hit, but not a 1v1
I think you missed the train.
ZKK, ever heard of it ? :pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.