Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the sad truth, even though she's a well-written character, she's got a badass fruit with a lot of possibilities, she's always a woman... Why can't Kaido be tossed like that
The Charlotte women are the most nerfed and mistreated characters in all of One Piece, it's a real shame and disappointment and says something about Oda's flaws.

How is the Sabaody order thing dead? Lmfao

Ch 1001, 1002, and 1003 weren't after character names and yet the pattern still works. The whole point is that the order of the characters is remained, not that every chapter is after a character name.
sabaody order theory is lame asf. everybody doesn't need a chapter lol. It made sense for Robin and Chopper cause they had plot points that needed to be resolved.

M

mckengrie

나 지금 그림 그리고 글 작성하자 바로 올리는 건데.. 내가 올리는 시간 고정적인 거 아니라고, 마감 맞추듯이 해야 할 의무 있는 것도 아니라고 분명 미리 말했음. 그리고 갤 난리 나는 거 보고도 어쩐다 하는 밑에 글 하나만 봤는데, 그런 거 볼 시간도 없었고 봤다 하더라도 나더러 뭘 어쩌란 건지, 못 올린다 글 써봐야 나라는 신분 증명 어째 믿을 거라고 신비감 유지니 입꾹닫 시전이니 헛솔 지껄이는 건지도 모를이고 막말로 나한테 스포 맡겨놨길 했나 진짜.
Korean leaker saying true. There is no obligation to give us spoilers. (including other providers)

So he do for he want this situation.

Anyone who thinks Oda has been a 10/10 writer during this arc needs to have a reality check, sure this arc has some good moments but also plenty of not so good moments.

Treating one of the Yonko's like a joke and having the other Yonko be a very lackluster villain.

Speaking of one of the Yonko's why the fuck did Kaido attack Luffy with a Lightning Bolt? Is Kaido stupid or did he forget that electricity doesn't work on Luffy.

This arc has not been dangerous at all and for a territory of a Yonko like Kaido that's really sad.

The raid/war has been a joke so far

The treatment of the Calamities, Queen is still awesome but King on the other hand has so far been a disappointment

Tama using her devil fruit to have many of the SMILE users switch sides.

Oda using fake tensions such as the Ice Oni Virus sub plot.

Oda repeating the Sanji and Kalifa situation with Sanji and Black Maria.

Turning a hype battle on the roof into a joke.

Oda bringing in the BMP to the Wano arc and then having them do nothing with exception of Perospero.

And the list goes on.

It's getting more and more harder for me to like the Wano arc and even defend it.

She leave her crew with falling back out of Mama Chanter. And she going back via falling again and landing to mama chanter, would perfectly fit her.

Calling it right now,Big mom saved by her crew!!
I really hope that happens.

Last edited:
You do realize that it isn't possible right? Marco's heal depends on the stamina of the ppl he is healing. If he starts healing both Luffy and Zoro their stamina would go down very fast. Healthy body but very tired at the same time
I mean i agree that so far of what we know of Marco's DF powers this should not be possible.

I don't remember Marco's healing power to take away the healed person's stamina. <- I mean i just checked the wiki page of Marco's DF & it doesn't say anything like that.

However i am counting on Awakened DF powers of Marco (or some kind of a trump card from Marco) that will restore at least a lot of Luffy's & Zoro's power.

That's the sad truth, even though she's a well-written character, she's got a badass fruit with a lot of possibilities, she's always a woman... Why can't Kaido be tossed like that
Well kaido can fly so that won't really do much to get rid of him lol .
But he will hold he share of attack from the SN .

M

mckengrie

Hasn't this been already translated ?
No. This isn't spoiler.

Someone korean say "why you share late spoiler? "

He saying: I'm posting right now as soon as I write the drawing and writing, but I clearly said in advance that the time I post is not fixed, and that I am not obligated to do it like meeting the deadline. And I saw only one post underneath saying what was going on, but I didn't have time to see it, and even if I did, I couldn't tell me what to do, I couldn't post. Did you really hope you left it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.