Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and Killer portrayal again

they fighthing homies

Kid and Law fight Big Mom herself lmao

Never compared zoro with the Big Boys again
Zoro literally took Kaido and BM attack. They all did that to take away her means of reacting with her weapons. She was flying around on Prometheus, so Zoro made her fall off and Killer knocked her sword out her hand.

I really hope that happens.
Oda can´t remove Big mom and her crew for ever.
Her crew should be already in wano. Oda really need to show it off. Why bringing them up? For nothing? I don´t believe it.
Big mom leave her crew via falling from her ship, it would fit soo much if she land now on Mama chanter.

Don´t misunderstand me I can understand you beeing disappointed, but from all Ls with Bm get from Oda, did is really less hard, why?
First Law hype her with saying her haki is to strong to use his power on her, second Oda need to remove her from the battlefield because she and Kaidoo are simple to much, third the way how they remove her isn´t bad, it need everything of four supernova to JUST remove her from the battlefield, that is simple hype for her.

And the last, the provider make a comment witth implied that she didn´t fall to the water or get saved, in both ways it would be kinda hype for Big mom. First she could created a water homie or her crew save her, with means we could finally see more screentime with Compote and co.

She got injured by Nami and Zeus.

She dies at Marineford before she even reaches the Plaza. Akainu sinks her ships as well as her
She got hit by her own power(Zeus), just like Kaido was hit by his own Boro Breath with Raizo's power :milaugh:
And in Marineford she'd have destroyed Akainu's magma punches with random Ikokus, whereas Whitebeard stared at them destroying his ships :gokulaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
- Thanks to a combined attack from Kid and Law since she does not have Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon, they manage to throw Big Mom out of Onigashima and she falls into the sea.
Getting thrown into the sea as a DF user is a defeat. No one contends that Jack was beaten by Zunisha, likewise, Mama was beaten by the Rooftop Supernova.
:yodawhat:

It's not the Roof Five's fault that she couldn't stand up to them for more than 3 pages.
:yodaswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.